PART 2

Third person
Her feet intertwined with the fluffy carpet as she scurried to the kitchen, peeking out the large window, checking the drive way was empty. All her family where gone. "Thank God!" She found her bowl, the milk and her cereal whilst in her zombie-like state. Who can really function before breaky anyway...

Against her doctors wishes she pours her daily chocolate 'Milo cereal' into the pink plastic princess bowl. The adult ones, which are so smash able, are not worth risking due to the way she felt today.

After quickly scoffing the chocolatey goodness into her little mouth, with help from her glittery princess spoon, the tiny figure in the pink fluffy jacket ran off to her bedroom to find the object she longed for. Her paci. 

It was clear and easily camouflaged, mostly so her parents wouldn't find it if she forgot to hide it one day. However now it was serving difficult. 7:19 was illuminated through the room by the pink LED light, 'Shit' she thought, and almost as if on cue her paci slipped in between her little fingers, than quickly into her mouth. 

The next step of her morning was hovering over her head all morning. tormenting her. it has always been the most fearful event of the day, toilet time. 

The dry sheets this morning was a good sign to start with. But now she was thinking about it her stomach began to twist and throb.

She better get there now, or the worst could, and has in the past, happen ruining her exciting plans for today! 

Oh hey there :)

Good to see you've made it this far. I am currently rewriting this and updating it as I go. So if your a new reader, congrats you get the best version. But if you've read this before, you might be able to pick up on the changes. 

Anyway... I'd like to thank you all for your support and all the reads, it means the world to me xx