I watched Lucas slightly bite his bottom lip as he couldn't retain the low moan that escaped his mouth. I immediately let him go.

"I win." I mused.

"Yeah, we both win..." he stated. I stared at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I succeeded in getting your beautiful hand to feel me." he stared straight into my eyes and some sweet shock swept over me. But I stepped back. He was a pal and it wasn't right.

"Good for you. It was the last time. Let's forget this awkward moment, please. I'm– I'm going to find Rick."

He stared at me.

"Rick, Rick, Rick. Always him. From the moment y'all started dating, we've not been as close."

"That's what you think, Lucas."

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, Harlem." he turned and walked away. I stood looking after him. Why did he get annoyed?

Anyway I soon found Rick and we partied all night.

*

Rick and I sat on a couch in the corner of the house, away from from the drunk and dancing students.

"I'm having a great time!" Rick told me over the noise.

"Uh, yeah!" I was still thinking of what had happened between Lucas and I that night. It was wrong but seemed right. I shouldn't have touched him intimately then leave him standing there alone. Normal that he probably felt hurt. I began to feel guilty on the spot.

"Are you alright?" Rick asked

"Yeah. I am!"

"Okay, honey!" he leaned in to kiss me when suddenly a group of friends came over and pulled him along.

"I'll be back, sweetheart!"

"Okay!" I replied.

I soon felt like going to the toilets and so I did. There were many toilets in the house and so I headed for one of them. On entering, I met Lucas shirtless, trying to wash his shirt at the little tap. When me saw, he smiled a little.

"Hey."

"Hey. Are you still angry with me?" I asked, closing the door and walking up to him.

"Me? Angry? No, no, Harlem. I wasn't angry. Just frustrated and feeling stupid. But it's okay." he said sarcastically, a smile on his face.

"Don't take it that way, Lucas. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or ridicule you."

"I know. But you did. How do I get this stain off!" he grumbled at his shirt.

"What happened?"

"I was trying to flirt with a girl after you made me feel stupid and guess what? She threw up on my shirt."
I watched him try to scrub off the stain.

At a point it angered him and he threw it on the floor. I approached him and tried to calm him down.

"Lucas, calm down. You're a great guy but there are some things that can't happen. I'm already dating someone."

He looked at me and I had a feeling he wasn't listening to a single word I was saying. I stared back at him. At his face. He was so cute. Still so innocent and unsure of himself.

I raised my hand and caressed the side of his face. He leaned into my touch and kissed my hand.

Without thinking, I held his face and brought his lips down on mine. I was perfectly conscious yet I didn't know why I was doing this.

Lucas wrapped his arms around me and we kissed real nice and slow. Enjoying the moment.

He kissed me like his life depended on me and I loved it. He was so fragile and I felt like I had to take care of him.
The kiss got hotter and even more passionate. We made out like we would never get caught. I couldn't lie to myself that I loved the feel of him.
I felt Lucas grow hard against me once again and that sent another sweet shock through my body. I knew all this was wrong but it seemed like I wasn't me anymore!

We moaned against each other's lips. I gasped when he grabbed my ass but I didn't stop him. He squeezed and I moaned softly.

We were caressing each other and really getting out of control until I broke the kiss.

We stared at each other breathless and I found myself smirking at Lucas.

"Let's get one last drink.." the words left my mouth before I could realise it. Lucas had succeeded in building up some strange heat in me that I couldn't ignore.

"Yeah, then we go upstairs?" he asked with a shy smile and red cheeks.

"Maybe..."

*Please, vote and comment your thoughts ❤❤.*