TO KILL A MOCKING GIRL

I was woken up in the morning by my lovely sister, asking to borrow a pair of shoes

I was woken up in the morning by my lovely sister, asking to borrow a pair of shoes. To say I was mad is an understatement. I walked over to my closet and stared at it until something popped out at me. I am wearing a black dress with a army green colored jacket over top of it and my black ankle boots. With one last look in the mirror, I made my way down to the kitchen.

"Morning," I hear I guys voice say as Hanna and I walked into the kitchen. The hell he's still here?

" wheres my mother?" Hanna asked as I ignored him.

"she ran upstairs for something," he said, still standing there in a towel. " trying to figure out what makes this stuff spreadable. What a waffle or something," he added as we cared.

"Yeah, I'm leaving," I said to Hanna before walking away. I still haven't talked to Ashley. I know I should, but I just can't. After only driving, getting a coffee, basically just calming down, I decided to go to school.

" hey han," I said, walking up to her and mona. I never had a problem with Mona; she nice and all, but I hate what she turned Hanna into.

"uh, I love this color. You should stalk up on a few," mona said, trying to hand Hannah the lip gloss.

"well, I only have two hands. Keep it," she replied to which I gave her a confused look. She hates when people borrow her stuff now she's giving stuff away? Somethings is going on.

"why, is your mom asking to see receipts?" mona asked.

"that's who you shoplift with, really Hannah?" I said, getting mad I was going to continue until sean and noel headed our way. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. See me and Hannah used to be close than are parents spit up, and we kind of drifted away. I was so lost in my thoughts that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," the voice said in almost a whisper.

"no, it's my fault. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going. So sorry toby," I said with a little smile, which he returned. tobys a great guy just with a hard past.

Hannah is getting questioned by that detective- Emily.

What does he want? is she still in there?" I asked, worried/mad approaching the girls.

"We don't know," Emily said. I was going to respond until someone interrupted us.

"what's going on," Hanna said, now standing beside us.

"we've been trying to get ahold of you! What happened in there?" aria said what we were all thinking.

"Nothing, just the same old stupid question," Hannah said, lying.

"you were in there for an hour, Hannah. What else did he ask you?" Spencer said, not Believing her either.

"nothing. He just took a couple of calls, and I just sat there waiting for him to shut up," Hanna answered once aging lying.