005- Future Wishes (Pt. 2/3)

(I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO BEAR WITH ME)

"Can I come in?"

Hanzo's breath hitched as he walked towards the door. He hesitated for a moment before opening the door and looking into the eyes of the man he fell in love with so many years ago. Hanzo stepped to the side, letting Jesse inside his room.

"You still have it." Hanzo's voice cracked and he looked to the ground in embarrassment.

"What?" Jesse turned around surprised. He had never heard Hanzo's voice break before.

"The key," Hanzo pointed at Jesse's chest. Jesse pulled the necklace out of shirt and Hanzo pulled a similar one out of his.

"It's the key to the dragon's heart

"It's the key to the dragon's heart." Jesse said, coming to a realization. Hanzo nodded and looked down to avoid Jesse's gaze.

"The elders overheard Genji and I talking about the plan. When they caught us, they were prepared to kill us. I told them to spare Genji, it was my fault we were in that mess. They spared him but sliced off my legs, and replaced them with these prosthetics. I'm sorry I was not there for you, Jesse."

Hanzo felt a tear roll down his cheek and he started to shake unwillingly. He felt arms wrap around his torso and he stilled.

"I forgive ya, Han,"

Cherry lips met his own and they moved in sync. Hanzo wrapped his arms around Jesse's neck and pulled him down to his level. Jesse broke the kiss and stared into Hanzo's eyes.

"See ya 'round."
------------
Sorry it's so short, I had major writers block and the school musical is taking up most of my time. :/