My OCs

Ok so here are my OC's that I will be using, some of you might recognise a few of them from the stories that I've written, but a few of them are newer than others.  I might add more later depending on what I can come up with.

-/-/-

CLONE WARS ERA

Name:  Alexa Arnjard

Gender:  Female

Age:  13

Species:  Togruta

Affiliation:  Jedi Order

Job:  Padawan

Force Sensitive: Yes

Physical Description:  She stands at 180cm (5'9), has light orange skin, blue eyes and white facial markings which consist of arrow head shapped marks on her cheeks and long eyebrow markings that stretch to the sides of her face.  Her blue-grey and white lekku reach down to her chest while her montrals are starting to grow taller and pointing up from her head.  All of the clothes she wears are black, no exception, and consist of a long sleeve shirt, long pants, and boots.  She also usually wears a cloak to cover her face.  The reason being that her face is covered in scars, with the most prominent one stretching from her the left side of her forehead diagonally down over her nose to her right cheek.

Personality:  She is a strong independent girl who doesn't like to show weakness to anyone, she prefers to do things on her own or with her friend Rendal.  She struggles with her difficult past and is often insecure about her appearance, which is why she covers up as much of herself as she can.  When put into a difficult situation her first way to solve things is to fight, but she is learning how to negotiate and talk things out.  She does not trust people easily, but once she does she is able to form strong bonds with them and will do her best to protect them from harm.  Once she gets to know a person she will start to show them her happier side and will reveal that she can be a fun loving, happy teenager.

Likes:  Sparring, combat training, physical activity, the Jedi, her friends, Anakin Skywalker, Master Yoda and lothcats, 

Dislikes:  Being on the run, slavery, bullies, the Separatists, the Trade Federation, the war, and Chancellor Palpatine.

Additional Information:

Alexa was born on the planet of Shili and was raised by her parents until she was seven when her parents died and she was forced to live on her own.  In an attempt to get off Shili she boarded an unknown ship only to find out it was a slavers ship headed to Dantooine, it was there she became a slave.  A little while after that she was taken to Tatooine and was sold to Jabba the Hutt.  She lived in his palace for three years during which time she was tortured and beaten until she escaped at the age of ten.  After escaping she moved from planet to planet to avoid being recaptured by Jango Fett, until she arrived on Coruscant where Anakin saved her from the bounty hunter.  After that she joined the Jedi and became Skywalker's padawan.  Since then Anakin has helped her to recover from her PTSD which she developed from being a slave to Jabba, and has helped her to become a good padawan.  Alexa also has a crush on her friend Rendal, though she would never let her master find out.

Name:  Rendal Brask

Gender:  Male

Age:  14

Species:  Human

Affiliation:  Jedi

Job:  Padawan