Introduction

This is Penny's story. The crazy, sassy she-wolf who fell for a lycan warrior, Darius Ivanovic Rykov.

Though this story is about a different character, I highly recommend that you read Catching Genesis prior to reading Fighting Darius.

Penny: I still remember the first moment I laid my eyes on him. The most beautiful man I'd ever seen. The moment our eyes met, the air sizzled between us. Everything and everyone else faded away. Those icy blue eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The way he's staring at me told me he's feeling the same way. Our eyes met constantly across the room. He would be the first to tear his eyes away.

He's so powerful, though. So charismatic. I can feel his power from across the room. He's a lycan. I'm just a regular werewolf. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I made up my mind that I would make him love me. I would fight for what I want. I would deny my own mate if it means I get to keep him.

I laid my heart out for him. He kept pushing me away. Three years I went after him single-mindedly. Then one day he pushed too far...and I'm tired of fighting for us. There's no us. I'm just a fool. I'm done fighting.

So when my best friend Genesis told me that she is going to off college, I jumped at the chance to join her. I made up my mind that I'm going to forget all about him. I'll go out there and experience life. I'll lose my virginity over and over again if I have to. I mean, why hold on to it, right? It's not like I'm getting an award for keeping it the longest. Not likely that my mate will keep his virginity for me. Darius certainly didn't. Why the double standard?

So, why can't he just leave me alone now? Stupid lycan. Ughhh...stupid, stupid lycan!

Darius: The moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she's my erasthai. The only one for a lycan. The exotic looking dark haired beauty. Dark eyes taunting me. Haunting me. Only I'm not looking for the one. I'm a warrior, there's no room for a mate. A mate will make you weak. My enemies could get to me through my mate.

Then it happened. She finally gave up. For some reason, that makes me mad. Not only did she gives up, but she gets this crazy idea that she's going to lose her virginity to some random stranger. Fvck that! That's not going to happen. Nobody else is touching her. I'll make her wait until she finds her mate.

She's so stubborn, though. She's driving me crazy just like she did for the last three years. So, why can't I leave her alone?

*******************************************

Hello there my dearies!

Penny is getting her own story! As I mentioned before, if you're a new reader, I highly suggest that you read Catching Genesis first before you start reading this story.

Please vote if you like my story. Please leave comments, good or bad so I can improve. If you don't like my story, that's fine, just please, please, pretty please (with a cherry on top) be nice in your comments to me or to my other readers in here. This is my happy zone. 😊

This book is my unedited work. I'm sure it's full of grammatical errors (my spelling isn't bad since I'm pretty anal about it). However it's still my work, so I would appreciate it if you don't copy it without my permission.

If you decide not to go any further 😞😭 thanks for checking anyways, I appreciate your time 😊. If you decide to join the journey, just flip the page and I'll see you inside 😁.

I update every Monday and Thursday evenings (est).

Much love,

Nicole❤️

******************************************************

Copyright © 2017 Nicole R. All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed , or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher/author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.