Chapter Five- Hard to resist

"This is delicious," Clavin commented. Kirsty smiled. They were both currently sitting in the small cafe near the beach, having lunch. Calvin was eating a hot dog, and Kirsty was having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Calvin let out a small groan as he took another bite.

"It's been so long since I had something like this," Calvin said, licking his lips.

"Why not?"

"My parents are health freaks. You know, with my parents being doctors and all," he made a face.

"Oh. My dad's a doctor too. But he's okay with junk food,"

"Meh,"

"Can we finish eating? I-I want to go the the...uh...hospital,"

Calvin nodded understandingly. 

"Sure,"

They drove in silence after that. When they arrived at the tall, pink and white building, Kirsty visibly gulped. She started trembling and Calvin quickly put a hand on her arm, rubbing soothingly. Kirsty gave a determined nod and stepped outside.

"Could you wait here? I'll be a minute,"

"Sure," Calvin leaned back on the headrest of the leather seats and waited for Kirsty. Ten minutes passed. I'll be a minute? Really? Calvin thought sarcastically. But then again, Johnny WAS her boyfriend. He waited for ten more minutes before deciding to go inside and check on her.He walked in the room and he felt a little sympathy for Kirsty when he saw her curled up against the hospital chair, stroking Johnny's hair, and whispering some soothing words. Calvin walked over, and Kirsty looked up, shock flitting over her face. 

"Wh-What are you doing here?"

Her voice was choked and muffled as she spoke. Calvin frowned. He didn't like seeing her like this. She looked somewhat vulnerable, and Calvin found himself walking over and giving her a hug. Kirsty quivered a bit, then stood up hugging Johnny again before she left with Calvin.

"You okay?" Calvin asked as they got home. Kirsty nodded. She didn't want to talk about it right now. School started tomorrow, and she wasn't looking forward to going without Johnny. Oh, suck it up, she thought to herself. Calvin waved before walking back inside his own house. Kirsty closed the door behind her and decided to take a shower.

She stripped out of her bikini and walked in, a small moan coming out as the warm and soothing water ran down her back. After a few minutes, she stepped out, wrapping a towel around herself as she walked towards her bed, where her clothes were laid out neatly. She was about to drop the towel when someone spoke.

" You might wanna consider closing the curtains first."

Kirsty jumped and shrieked, her towel sliding down a little, and her face burned with embarrassment. Calvin chuckled and walked into her room, pushing her up against the wall. He put both of his arms on either side of her, and smiled wickedly when he saw her breath catch. Technically, he knew that Johnny was her boyfriend, but a little teasing wouldn't hurt.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" stuttered Kirsty. Their close proximity made her nervous. She stared into his stormy grey eyes, the intensity in them made her throat close.

"Oh, I'm just helping you out here," He whispered. He leaned in, noticing how Kirsty held the towel even tighter around herself, and he grinned. Tilting his head, he pressed his lips to her neck, and smiled when he heard Kirsty inhale sharply.

He continued kissing lower and lower, reaching her towel now. He tugged it lower a bit, and his gaze soon turned into lust as he licked at the place just on top of her right breast. He tugged the towel even lower, and Kirsty gasped when she felt a cold breeze on her collarbone.