Chapter 1

May 14, 2017

(Eun-ha)

*beep *beep

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock that was beeping non-stop. I turned my head to look at the calendar. "Eun-ha's birthday" I read on the calendar "Wait that's my name" I whispered. I groaned in annoyance. "A birthday with no-one to celebrate with...yay!" I sarcastically cheered. I sat up on my white cushion and did my morning routines, My house...No, wait my apartment was small, One small bedroom, Small bathroom, Small living room, and no kitchen well that the only thing I could afford. Better than nothing. 

Wearing a long sweater and skinny jeans I went out and looked around Seoul, Busy, crowded, And loud...I hate it. Looking around I finally found my workplace, a gas station. 14 hours of work yay! I rolled my eyes thinking of that statement before heading inside and working for 14 hours straight. 

Me being me I bought a cake slice that I could afford and started heading home...

Going home two men who were clearly drunk walked towards me. ugh, not this again...I tried to walk pass them but failed to do so. "hey little miss where you going?" the guy smiled drunkenly. "none of your business" I spat. "feisty now are we?" one of them smiled. one of them suddenly grabbed my hands which I gladly took and twisted it behind his back with only one hand. He then screamed in agony. 

Let's get this straight never come near me ever again if you don't want your precious junk chopped into pieces and what I hate the most is Skinship..." I whispered to his ear. I then let go of him and he fell face first. "YOU Bitch!" He yelled. I gave him an emotionless face before I walked away. The other guy suddenly grabbed my shoulder tightly. "do you really think yo- cou- " before he could even finish his sentence I grabbed my gun out and pointed it at his forehead. "like I said I HATE SKINSHIP" I deathly glared at him. He quickly let's go and I smirked in victory. I quickly walked home not wanting those drunkards to come home with me. 

I put my gun down on the table, for some reason I always had it, And never left without it. I sat down and I unwrapped the cake I bought. I ate half of it until a book crossed my eye of vision. I walked up to it and looked at it. This was the only thing I have of my parents. There was a small note that said to read at age 20 and that was today. I picked it up and examined up. The cover was nothing special, it was brown almost like a diary journal, maybe it was. 

I then opened it and suddenly my bedroom door slammed shut. I jumped a bit and ran to it but was sadly locked. But that was merely impossible, yes it had a keyhole but never a lock. I sighed in defeat and hesitantly grabbed the book again. I flipped the first page and saw 'our lovely daughter, eun-ha' I scoffed at the statement, they love me but they left me? How surprising. I flipped the next page and read a letter 

                         Dear,

                                    Eun-ha

             Happy Birthday, Eun-ha! Well if you're reading this on your 20th birthday. I know you hate us for not being there with you when you needed us the most, But we were just trying to protect you in life's hardship. If it is true that you're reading this on your 20th birthday then we would be sleeping for the next re-creation of earth or the planet your living on right now. And when we mean asleep we mean sleeping not dead! We know we couldn't protect you when you needed protection That's why we asked 12 beings to protect you, them agreeing with us until they saw you in person so you make them agree! We hope you could forgive us, for making you so alone all these years but so you don't know we will and will always love our baby girl. And also you have a sister, well an older one! saranghayeo, Annyeong!

                                                                                          love,

                                                                                                    Appa, eomma

Unconsciously a tear fell down my cheeks but was quickly wiped away. I was so confused there asleep? what did they mean the planet I'm living on? aren't they living on earth also? And wait I have an Unni?! what!? So many things were on my mind. 12 beings what was that supposed to mean? I was in such a deep thought that I didn't notice that a key fell until it fell on my foot. I jumped a bit and looked down upon it. It was a golden key which had a painted flower on the end. 

I picked it up and examined it. I unconsciously looked at my now locked door then the key. Why not? I have nothing else to lose. I walked up to my door and inserted the key in the keyhole and twisted it, It fitted perfectly which amazed me. I opened the door and did not expect. Large jungle tree's, birds that I've never seen before and huge vines that were swung by monkeys. I gaped at the beautiful scene and then I noticed that the door was 10 feet up in the air. this was not my bedroom and anyone could agree it wasn't. I was snapped back to reality when I heard a lady yell at my front door "Eun-ah-sshi please pay your rent!". Shit! I mentally cursed. I looked around my apartment one more time and saw my gun and the notebook. I quickly grabbed the two and jumped in the magical door. the door slowly closed the door before the lady could even come in. 

I did a barrel roll in the air and swiftly landed on the grass. I looked around to look like a forest. But wait I just saw a jungle though, how weird I silently walked around the forest and wished I had a backpack to put the notebook and my gun in, with that a backpack magically appeared in mid-air. I caught it and was amazed but soon after I put my stuff in. I started walking again until I heard faint yells of "princess! princess!" I looked around and saw two little kids with masquerade masks running towards me one which looked like a girl wore a pink dress while the other had a cat mask with a joker's outfit and so the other was a boy. They said princess so it wasn't me so I looked around and saw no-one. so I pointed at myself and they finally stopped at my two feets panting for air. I looked down upon them. "p-princes-sshi!" they yelled in the union. "princess-sshi you finally came!" the little boy cheered. "you must be mistaken I'm not a princess" I smiled. "but you are! You are the daughter of the king and Queen!" the girl said. "w-what? My parents are what?" I chuckled. "king and queen!" they yelled in the union. my parents are royalty?! is this why they left me because they didn't want me to become a princess and marry quickly? if that is then Love you two! I nodded but was still confused. "and who are you two?" I asked. "we are just spirits that once cheered up the queen and king when they were sad," the girl said. "their last request was to help you find the 12 beings that will help you" the boy explained. I nodded knowing already what happened to my parents. 

"what are your names?" I asked. "my name is Won-woo while her name is yoo-na" Won-woo introduced. "well please don't call me princess call me eun-ha" I smiled. they smiled back. "so where are we headed first?" I asked. "we don't know," they said in union. Silence roamed in..." your weapon will show you" yoo-na pointed the weapon in my backpack. I slowly took it out to see it blink the color gray. "ooh, kai-Oppa is near!" yoo-na cheered. kai? "he is a wolf and his power is teleportation" Yoo-na explained. I nodded. "How do I make him protect me?" I asked. "you kiss him, on the lips," They said in union. A deadly silence came in. "nope! don't need protectors I'll fend for myself" I yelled. "but eun-ha-sshi you need them to save your unni!" They yelled. "M-my u-unni?" I studdered.they nodded desperately "your sister is captured by the underworld and you can't fight him off by yourself!" Won-woo yelled. "fine, how do I find the kai guy?" I whispered. still seeing if I should regret this or not. "that's where we come in" yoo-na smiled. I nodded and with that, the three set out on a journey trying to find a man name kai...

this is the first chapter of this story, hope you guys enjoy my second book and yeah...It was soooooooo long. but I hope you guys enjoy...again and see ya!