Text 93 + imagine

*after Madison has left G's house*
Private between y/n and Gilinsky.
---

Gilinsky hey babygirl

Y/n hi g

Gilinsky come over to mine? (a/n; oh don't do it. Oh my goodness)

Y/n k babe

Y/n POV;
---

I got into my car as I headed to Gilinsky's house. Something felt really off... Oh well. Once I was at his house I got out. I made way to the front door and rang the door bell. A few seconds later I heard footsteps coming close and the door open. "Y/n!" Gilinsky said as he engulfed me into a hug.

Why did he smell off?

IT might be his sisters?

But his sisters aren't even in the area!

He might be cheating.

No, he isn't y/n...

I shrugged it off and hugged him back. "So do you wanna have a movie marathon?" He asked me. "Kay" I said as I entered the house. "You pick some movies, I'll go and get everything ready- and the snacks" he told me. I nodded and I headed upstairs to his bedroom, where he stored his movies. Once I was in his room it smelt like Madison, I've been to Madison's house and it's the exact scent of her house. What the fuck.

I noticed the stack of movies and walked over to it. In the corner of my eye I saw a red undergarment. He definitely cheating. I picked it up trying not to get too grossed out. I walked down the steps with the thong hanging onto my index finger. I saw Jack standing in the kitchen with a few snacks. "Hey jack, what's this?" I asked him, he turned around and his eyes went wide.

---
Well then...

I'm completing this book and I'm gonna make a sequel😕