Prologue

Jason Grace was preparing for his third date with Piper. After he got dressed he looked at the statue of Zeus that stood in the center of the cabin.
"What do you think, dad." Jason asked the statue and quickly snapped back to reality and remembered he was talking to a statue. He grabbed his bouquet of roses for Piper and set out to the Aphrodite cabin.
Jason knocked on the door and smiled brightly as Piper opened the door. Jason's smile faded when he saw that Piper was still wearing her pajamas while Jason is in his blue jeans and buttoned shirt.
"Um, Jason," Piper said, "can we talk?"
Jason was confused, but before he could ask what was going on Piper stepped out of her cabin and closed the door behind her. She inhaled deeply and exhaled.
"I'm breaking up with you." Piper said.
Jason's jaw fell open. He blinked his eyes many time hoping it was a dream, but it wasn't.
"W-w-why?" Jason said in a barely whisper.
"Because I'm in love with someone and in hopes that she loves me back."
"S-she? I'm being dumped because you fell in love with another girl?"
Piper turned to the door and turned her head sideways.
"I'm sorry Jason." Piper said as she went inside her cabin and closed the door on Jason's face.
Jason felt himself filling with anger. He threw the roses on the ground, stomped on it until they're black and good as dead, and stomped away towards his cabin.
As soon as Jason was in his cabin he began walking around in circles and glared at the statue of Zeus every time he faced him.
Jason had no parents or Thalia while he was growing up in camp Jupiter, so he had no one to teach him about love. The only thing the romans taught him is that anger is his strength, and being the son of Zeus/Jupiter he is more powerful than one camp without the big three children.
I was raised to be strong by romans, Jason thought, not to love.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
Three weeks later...
Jason was now living as a king (literally) in a hidden area in France. He was powerful and strong than the whole camp Jupiter so he ordered them to create a castle filled with the most beautiful objects.
Now Jason is a cruel, vain, selfish, and an unkind man. He throws parties in his ballroom and invites only the most beautiful, except Piper, demigods in the world.
One night, an old beggar woman arrived at the castle and offered Jason a single rose in exchange fore shelter from the bitter storm. Jason was repulsed by the old lady's appearances so he turned the old lady away. But the old lady warned Jason not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty us found within. When Jason dismissed her again the old woman's appearances melted away to reveal a beautiful enchantress. The enchantress is very powerful she could curse a god. The enchantress told Jason that it was a test and the enchantress saw that there was no love in Jason's heart. As punishment she turned Jason into a hideous beast, so hideous that monsters does not dare to go near him and Jason was ashamed so he locked himself in his castle. The enchantress had hidden the castle away and erased the memory of Jason from the whole world. The rose the enchantress had offered was truly an enchanted rose. If he could love before the last petal falls the curse will be broken, bur if not he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.
But who could ever love a beast?