9

"Aim, your turn"

Aim look up from his phone to find Earth just out from the bathroom. Shirtless, only wear towel around his waist, look so fresh and so fuckin' handsome. Aim blushed. Awkwardly he reach for his own towel and walk pass his boyfriend. Before he enter the bathroom, Earth caught his arm first.

"Still this shy, hm? This is not the first time you saw me half naked, right?"

Earth lean closer to Aim's ear.

"You already saw more"

And give his boyfriend a sweet kiss on cheek. Blushing hard, Aim hurriedly get into bathroom. Slamming the door hard.

"Want me to bathing you, babe?"
"Shut up, P'"

Earth chuckle. He then dress up, waiting for his boyfriend. 15 minutes later, Aim get out only with towel around his waist. Pouting, he rummaging his boyfriend's closet.

"P'Earth, i remember i have some clothes in your closet. Where are them?"

Earth come closer, trapping Aim between his arm.

"Eerrr....P'....?"

Aim froze. Earth nuzzled his nose on his nape. Chill run down his spin when his boyfriend softly suck his neck, he let out soft moan.

"Earth....."
"I really love it when you call me without P', babe"

Earth quickly turn Aim's body face him. Capture his lips on heating kiss. His hand pull off the towel on Aim's waist.

"I want you Aim"
"W-wait......gate...hospital....."

Pretend not to hear him, Earth throw Aim to the bed. The smirk on Earth's lips is a clue that Aim cannot run away this time. Give up, Aim let Earth to dominate him. To love him.

...

Bright and Toota bickering like always. Wad and Prem sit back on back peacefully, they share a handsfree. Rome, Knott and Tew fall on deep conversation. They wait for Earth and Aim.

"Alai wah!!! Where is Ai Earth? It is already pass 5 pm"

They already 15 minutes wait for them. But Earth and Aim still can't be seen. And few second later, Earth appear with Aim on his back.

"What the hell are you doing Ai Earth? What make both of you take so long?"

Aim groaning from Earth's back. Earth chuckle when his boyfriend tighten his hug on his neck.

"Just do little 'work'"
"Shut up, P'! It is your fault! I already miss my bed~"

Tew shakes his head. Rome look at Aim in concern and worry.

"Can you walk, P'?"
"Not sure, Rome. Just let P'Earth piggyback me. It is his punishment. I'm so tired, P'~"
"Alright...alright princess"
"I hate you, P'"
"I love you too, Aim"

They use Prem's and Knott's car since both of them always use car to go to university. Wad -of course he will be with Prem- Earth and Aim will be in Prem's car. Bright, Rome, Toota and of course Tew will be in Knott's car since his car is bigger than Prem's.

It take 30 minutes to get to hospital. With Bright and Toota's usual bickering, Knott's car cannot get a peaceful ride. Rome often cover Bright's mouth to shut him up. And finally, Rome snapped.

"Bright and Toota!! Shut the hell up!!!! Can't you see i want to take a peaceful ride without your idiotic mouth!!"

Bright and Toota immediately shut up. Toota pretend to listen to music on his ipod and Bright lean his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Sulking. Knott and Tew clap on their mind. Praised their youngest Rome.