Chapter 17: Ice-cream and Blood

Chapter 17

Ice-cream and Blood

"Can I punch him now?" Drew asks. He has been asking that since he got out of his gummy bear stage. Which was about five minutes ago.

"No." I say.

"Well then can I kick him?" Anna asks. She's been asking that since she got here which was about a minute ago.

"No to you too." I answer back.

"Murder then. Murder sounds better." Drew thinks out loud.

"Drew! He is sitting right here you know!" I say gesturing to Cameron who doesn't look very conformable. I wouldn't either considering someone just said they wanted to kill me.

"Well he is farther away from me so can I say it?" Anna says trying to bug me. It is working.

"Anna!" I say.

"Alright. I'll stop." she says glaring at Cameron.

"If I buy ice-cream for everyone will you guys stop being mad at me?" Cameron asks Drew and Anna.

"Any toppings?" Drew says taking the bait.

"Yep. Any toppings at all." Cameron says nervously.

"Yeah!" Anna and Drew say together. They jump up and start going to the door.

"Gummy bear ice-cream!" I hear Drew say right before he runs out of the door.

"Oh gosh." I say.

"That's bad right?" Cameron asks me.

"Yes. Yes it is." I say grabbing a jacket to go with my funny bear outfit.

"Oh brother." he mumbles.

"Prepare for madness."

10 minutes later

"It is you again Gummy Bear ruler! I told you I would be back!" Drew says making a scene in front of everyone at the ice-cream shop. I really should have changed before we left.

Curse my gummy bear clothes.

"Mommy? What's wrong with that man?" a little boy asks his mother.

"Sweetie just stay away from him." the little boy's mother says before leaving the ice-cream shop.

"Just pretend you don't know him." I whisper to Cameron and Anna.

We start to walk away, but as soon as I turn my back, I fall to the ground. Again.

"Drew get off of me!" I try to get him off of me for the second time that day.

"Never!" he yells.

"Guys help me!" I yell at Cameron and Anna.

"You should have changed." Anna says trying not to laugh.

"Sorry. I this is too funny." Cameron says laughing. And after we just became friends again. I will get them both back.

"What greats friends I have!" I yell sarcastically.

"Miss. Can you get your friend under control? Or I will have to kick you two out." A older woman that works here says to me.

"Well as you can see, I am trapped right now so can I get a rain check for that?" I say sarcastically to the woman.

If you ask stupid questions, you are going to get stupid answers.

"You have one minute or I will call security." the lady says.

"Oh sure. And I will have my gummy bear servants attract your 'security'. I mean, what ice-cream shop has security?" I say back to the lady.