Author's Note

Hello Everyone!
(Please don't ignore, this is important)

Thank you so much for reading my story and I'm glad that so many of you have liked what I've written so far! Before I get to the point I just wanted to mention how thankful for all of you who have been and who are still reading my story. When I first started writing I had hoped it would become popular but I never thought it would be as significant as it has become. I mean #161 in romance!? What the hell. I never imagined it would get to this point but now that it has I could not be happier and it has made me realize how important this story and all of you are to me. So again, THANK YOU.

Now the important part. I've reached a crucial point in the story where I need to choose a path....the R rated path or the well...NOT R rated path. I've been struggling with the decision for a few days, asking for the opinion of some close writing friends of mine. But then I started thinking that maybe the opinion that matters is from my actual readers. So....let me know what you think. Do you want something steamy and juicy or should I do the minimum and keep moving along with the story? I'm not sure how any of you feel about it and I just want to make the story something that you can enjoy. So please don't be afraid to leave a comment and tell me how you feel. Because the next chapter cannot be posted until a decision is made, and it would mean a lot to me if you guys had some input.

Xoxo
-Rina