THE BEGINNING

I FORGOT TO PROOFREAD SO DONT MIND THE MISTAKES!
"GET Y'ALL ASSES UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL! " my mom yelled from downstairs. Loudly I let out a long groan before slowly getting up and out of my California king size bed. While Walking towards my bathroom that was attached to my room,  I dragged my hands down my face. I handled my business then did my daily hygiene. After twenty minutes of showering I hopped out. I wrapped my towel around my waist and headed back into my bedroom. Searching through my drawers I found my Tommy Hilfiger boxers. Once I slid them on, I made my way to  my closet. I grabbed a plain grey shirt and grey joggers. I slid on my white huaraches before putting on my signature  gold chain paired with my gold Rolex.

OUTFIT IN THE MEDIA
I walked down the hallway to my Lil sister room. She was sitting down infront of her vanity looking nervous. "Amari can you do my hair please?" She asked. "And why can't ya do it?" I questioned her. "Because I like the way you do it, pleaseee, big brudder?" She whines with her lip poked out. "Ugh, I guess. Damn, learn how ta do yo own nappy ah head." I said while chuckling. I grabbed the curling wand and began to curl her Brazilian sew in. "My weave ain't nappy, nigga when you gon get a edge? Looks kinda messy." She says while looking at me in the mirror. "Gu my edge is sharpa den those long ass nails on yo fingers." She then starts laughing. "Whatever." She say still laughing. After atleast thirty minutes I was finished. "Done." I said as I twirled the last curl.

AMARIA HAIR IN THE MM
"Thanks big bro, I still don't understand how can you do hair so good." She says while touching the curls. "I be tellin ya to watch da YouTube videos. But whatcha wearin?" I asked. "You'll see when I come in the living room, now...get out." She says while getting up. Wow I thought. I walked out of her room into my room to grab my phone and my bookbag.

AMARI'S BOOKBAG
I walked out of my room to the living room. Sitting down on the couch I pulled out my phone to checked and see if I had any notifications. My mom then walked into the living room. "Y'all ready?" She asked. "Nah, she still gettin ready." I said while looking up at her. "She needs to come on, I'm running late." She says while looking at the time on her phone and furrowing her eyebrows. "We can walk ma." I said while shrugging my shoulders. "You sure?" She asked while picking up her purse. "Yea ma, Go to work." I said while getting up. "Thanks baby, I love you have a good day at school." She says while standing on her tippy toes to kiss me on my cheek. "Love you, have a great day at work." She smiles then heads towards the door. "LOVE YOU PRINCESS! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AT SCHOOL, DONT GET IN TROUBLE!!!" she yells for Maria to hear. "LOVE YOU TOO MA!" she yells back. After that my mom walked out the door. Soon afterwards my sister walked down the hallway with a white and black parental advisory crop top, rip jeans, a black and white bandana, and white air forces.
Im honestly am not feelin them rip jeans. They showing a lil too much skin. Ion need no Lil niggas looking at my lil sister like she eye candy. But at least now she go to my school so I can keep my eyes on her. "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head and grabbed her black and white Nike bookbag.

AMARIA'S BOOKBAG IN THE MM
We walked out the door. As soon as I locked the door we began walking.

AMARIA'S P.O.V
After Mari locked the door we started walking to school. I checked my I.G. when I felt somebody staring at me. I looked up and across the street, at McDonald's was Travis. I smiled at him and he smiled back motioning for me to come here. I looked up at my brother and he was also staring over but he wasn't staring at Travis. He was staring at some dark skin girl with curly purple hair. I couldn't see her face because she was waiting in line. "Can we go to McD's?" I asked. "Yea." He answered. We crossed the street and went inside of McDonald's. Mari went over in the line to talk to that girl he was staring at. He wrapped his arms around her while swaying side to side. "I want a double cheeseburger with fries, thanks for asking!" I said to him. He then flipped me off and continued conversing with her. I laughed and walked to the back of McDonald's where I saw Travis at. I looked around and didn't see him. I turned around and begin to walk to where my brother was until I felt someone grab my hand while pulling me towards them. A bright smile spread across mg face as Travis embraced me in a warm hug. I looked up at his face as he looked down at me with a smirk. "Wazgood ma?" He asked me in his smooth voice. I couldn't help but blush. This boy right here is just amazing to me. The simplest things he do make me adore him. "Nun much." I reply still smiling as I pull away. We sat down at a nearby table across from each other. "So how was your summer?" I asked him. "You know nun much, just been missing you." He said while grabbing my hand. I started blushing while giving his hand a squeeze. "How bout you?" He asked me. "Nun too much, just been chilling." I said while shrugging my shoulders. He then puts his free hand to his chest while looking shocked. " you wasn't thinking about me?" He asked all dramatically. "I mean I thought about you from time to time." I answered. "You know I'm just playing babygirl." He says while smirking at me. The thing is me and Travis known each other since last year. He's basically like my best friend that I lowkey like. We went to the same school last year. I told him I had to switch schools so he decided to switch schools too. He said it was no point in staying there if I'm not there. He literally made me feel so...I don't even know. He opened his mouth to say something until he looked up. I look back and my brother was walking over here with that girl while looking like he trying to figure something out. I slowly slid my hands out of Travis's. I looked at him and he was staring at me. "Who dis?" My brother asked while looking at me. "My best friend, who's that?" I asked while pointing at the girl who he was with. She's actually really pretty but she wears a lot of makeup. "Dis Anyla, Anyla dis my lil sister Amaria. How come I never heard of him?" He said while seizing Travis. Travis just leaned back in his seat staring at my brother. "I talk to you about him all the time, you just don't be listening." I said while looking down. I looked up at Travis and he was smirking at me. "So you have been thinking bout me." He said while smiling. "Aye don't be smiling in my lil sister face." Amari said while looking tense. "Boy shut up and leave them alone. Give her her food and bring yo ping pong head ass over here." She says while walking to a table down the row from us. I started laughing and so did Travis. Amari smacked his teeth and looked at us. "Aye I'm right over here so don't even try anything with my sister Lil nigga." He said while pointing at Travis. Travis nodded his head and Mari walked to the table with Anyla. I opened my double cheeseburger and took a bite of it. "Lemme get a bite." He said. I looked at him crazy. He then busted out laughing. "Why you looked at me like that? Lemme get a bite." He asked still laughing a little. "You just had something to eat, lemme enjoy my food." I said while giggling. "But you didn't bite what I ate so I want some of yours." He says. I smacked my teeth and reached of the table so he could get a bite. This nigga took a big bite, like one third of my damn sandwich was gone. "Really Travis? I was hungry as hell and you gon take that big ass bite." I said while frowning. "Awwe, I'm sorry ma. What you want me to do so you wont be mad at me?" He asked. "Gimme head." I mumbled.

TRAVIS'S P.O.V
I took a big ass bite out of her sandwich now she mad at me. She look so damn beautiful even when she mad. "Awwe, I'm sorry ma. What you want me to do so won't be mad at me?" I asked her. "Gimme head" I heard her mumble. I raised one eyebrow and stared at her. I mean shii, I'll do that any day with her if she's down for this tongue action. But ion think she meant to say that. "What?" I asked her while smirking to let her know I heard her. "Oh, um get me a ugh mcflurry." She says while stumbling over her words. "You sure that's what you want?" I said while rubbing tongue against my bottom row grill. She then began blushing while covering her face. "You heard what I said?" She asked. Hell yea I did. "If you wanted me to hear it I did, if you didn't want me to hear it I did but I'll pretend I didn't." I said while smiling. "Gawdamn." She says as her face turn a light red. Its weird cuz she's brownskinned yet you can still tell when she's blushing. "Let's go get the mcflurry." She quickly says while standing up to walk off. I jogged up behind her, laughing.

ANYLA'S P.O.V
I looked over Mari's shoulder at his little sister. She's very pretty and that boy she with is so handsome. He look so familiar. But whatever I guess. "Ya feel me?" I heard Mari ask. I completely zoned him out. "Yea I feel ya." I said while nodding my head. "You dint hear nun I jus said huh?" He asked with his eyebrows narrowed. "To be honest witchu I zoned out. You can resay it?" I asked. "Nah man." He said while smacking his teeth while his face turn red. I wonder what the hell did he say cuz he look kinda in his feels from the fact that I didn't hear him. "What you was zoned into since you didn't hear me?" He asked slightly rolling his eyes. "Yo if you gon have stink ass attitude like a Lil bitch, then imma leave." I said while standing up. He then smacked his lips again so I walked away. Before I could walk past the table he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me down onto his lap while holding a tight grip around my waist. "Don't eva fuckin call meh a bitch, ya heard?" He spoke lowly in my ear causing chills to run up and down my spine. "Y-yeah." I said as he kissed behind my ear. He then loosened his grip and started laughing. I stood up and mugged him. "What dafuq is funny?" I asked. He then stopped laughing and begin smirking. " I gotchu wet without even doing nun to ya." He said. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. "Anyways what were you tryin to tell me?" I asked. His mood all of a sudden changed. "Nun, I'll tell ya anotha day." He answered. I shrugged the subject off and switched the next.

Amaria's P.O.V
I feel so embarrassed. I can't even believe he actually heard me say that. We were now in the front of the line placing my order. "Welcome to McDonald's, how may I take your order?" The cashier asked. "I'll have a small Oreo mcflurry." I said. "And will that be it for you today?" The cashier asked. "Ye-" just as I was about say yes until I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Nah add on a apple pie." I heard Travis say. "Okay, will that be all?" The cashier asked again. "Yes" I answered while feeling Travis pushing up against me. I smacked my teeth and pushed him back a lil with my butt. "Ohhh so you trynna throw it back huh? All you gotta do is tell me." He said while smirking down at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the cashier.

Sorry for taking forever to update. Life been kinda busy. But this is a quick update. Give me feedback plzz~Nylée