4. Tit for tat...

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support...

Just in 3 episodes, we have crossed 650+ reads and 100+ votes... Keep supporting by your reads, votes n comments...

Lets move to part .4 ...

Two days passed since abhigya's meeting with the horrible fight and severe punishment they got...

Only a night is left for the camp to finish... The next day evening everyone will move to their places...

Abhigya prayed that they should not meet... Though their mind is not willing, their hearts are longing for each other....

(When are they going to realise this???

Indha rendum ipdiyae sanda pottutae iruka vendiyadhu dhaana....)

That night some boys in the camp decided to play some prank against the girls..

When the girls were about to take food, someone through lizard on pragya....

Pragya shreikhs and shouts...
When she looks who threw this, she is shocked...

Unknown to the problem and storm going to blow and the torture he is going to face, our abhi comes there to have food...

All the girls stare at abhi and pragya is in peak of anger... Abhi wonders what happened and about to ask....

We hear a high voltage slap sound...

Oops... So bad n so sad....

Pragya slaps very hard on abhi's cheeks... We can see the handprints clearly...

Abhi blinks n could not understand why this pragya slapped him... He just glares at pragya and moves out without saying anything and not having food...

The staffs came and shouts at pragya why she is always beating that boy... Pragya tells her what happened... The lady staff asks her not to create any issue more and asks them to have food quick and move to their blocks...

Later pragya came to know that it was a prank did by someother boys and she decides to say sorry to abhi and felt very bad for slapping abhi ..

The next day everyone packs up and starts to leave.... Pragya searches for abhi and runs on seeing him...

Pragya: abhiii.... Im so.... So....

Abhi: not a word.... Just shut up and leave... Never in our life, not dare to come infront of me...

Pragya: woha... Monkey... Dnt think too much of your yourself okay...

I did a mistake so i thought of asking sorry... but you dnt deserve my sorry.... I hate you n you never dream to meet me...

Pragya screams with full of attitude and moves....

Abhi shouts: I will pray to god .... you disgusting fuggy..

you are going to be a loser n you are not going to get a boy friend and you are going to remain single always.....

Pragya: Same too you... Irritating monkey... No girl friends... Be a bachelor till you die...

Both curses themselves and move to their places...

( God... Whats this??? What kind of curse is this???

Ipdiya saabam vidradhu... Enna koduma da idhu.... Remba over ah pesudhunga rendum)

We can see all the buses moving to their respective places....

Time flies....

Again a leap of 4 years is shown...

Now abhi is in his sweet 16... He is growing from a cute boy to a young adult... He is now a naughty, flirty and an stylish most wanted boy of the school... He completed his 10th and enters grade 11....