- Hazza (Liam), Harry, Harry-poo (Louis)
- Harold Edward Styles
-better known as Harry Styles
- 1st February 1994, in Evesham, Worcestershire
- Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England
- Harry is a former pupil at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School, a state comprehensive school.
- Born to mother Anne and father Des, he has an older sister, Gemma
- Harry was seven when their parents divorced; his mother later remarried to Robin Twist.
- As a child he loved singing, noting Elvis Presley as one of his influences.
- Styles was the lead singer for the band White Eskimo with band members lead guitarist Haydn Morris, bass guitarist Nick Clough and drummer Will Sweeny.
- He auditioned on X-Factor with "Isn't She Lovely", receiving positive comments from two of the three judges, with Louis Walsh having doubts on whether he was ready to progress in the competition.
- At boot camp, he sang "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" before being rejected and put into One Direction.
- He currently resides with band member Louis Tomlinson in North London.
- Styles briefly dated Caroline Flack, which caused widespread media controversy over their fifteen year age gap.
- Following the breakup at a 2012 BRIT Awards after party, Styles said "I'm through with older women.”
- Is currently Single.
THAT Ladies and Gentelmen, Is HARRY STYLES
Girls love him, he loves girls <
and anything else a One Direction Lover Would do
~Officail One Direction Fan Page xxxx