class pt. 3

She guides you out the door and to her red soft-top Jeep, helping you into the passenger seat. You're still quite drunk and you could pass out in a second.

You feel a hand on your thigh, "I'm sorry. I--"

"Shut uuup. Take meee home." You interrupt, slur in your speech.

She takes her hand away and puts both hands on the wheel. "Are your parents home?"

You look at her, wondering why she
wants to know. "Yeahh, why?"

"I'm gonna take you to my house. I don't want you to be drunk in front of your parents."

"No, I wanna goooo hooome." You say, your eyelids threatening to close.

"Your parents will kill me. I'll text them and tell them you slept over at my house. They need to know you're safe."

"Fine." You really just want her to stop talking because your ears ring with every word.

You arrive at her house and she comes around to the passenger seat to help you out. She leans over your lap to unbuckle the seat. She grabs your waist and one of your hands and guides you into the house. You stumble into her room and on the queen sized bed. You feel a tug on your shoes and look down towards your feet. She's taking off your shoes.

She comes beside the bed close to your face and whispers, "Do you want some of my clothes to sleep in?"

You nod.

She goes to her closet and looks for a few minutes. She comes back with short shorts and a big t shirt. "Do you want me to help you change?"

You look at your skinny jeans. They're going to be super hard for you to get off because of the state you're in. "Yes.", you whisper.

She nods and walks to the end of the bed. "Unbutton your pants."

"Yes ma'am." You say through a giggle while doing as she says.

She tugs on your pants until they're all the way off to reveal your panties. You see her looking at you up and down.

She snaps out of her trance and looks up at you, "Lift up your legs."

You do so. You put your shirt on by yourself, but she watched you out of the corner of her eye.

You turn on your side, back facing towards her and a few minutes later you feel her snuggling up to you. Her front to your back and her arm draped over your waist, taking a fistful of the shirt you're wearing. You suddenly start sobering up.

You feel her breath on the back of your neck, "I'm sorry."

You turn over on your other side to face her, your noses almost touching.

"I don't have any excuses for what I did. I did something stupid and I wish I could take it back. I'm sorry."

You move closer to her face and your lips touch hers. You shouldn't have done it but you couldn't help it. You keep asking yourself 'why' while kissing her. You pull back to see her emerald eyes staring into yours.

"Do you forgive me?" She asks, playing with your hair.

"Do you have feelings for Stacy?"

"No, it was purely lust. She kissed me first. I would've been with you tonight but I couldn't find you anywhere."

"I was with Jamie."

She kisses you passionately and pulls you closer to her. "I'm sorry."

You fall asleep in her arms.

a/n - im so sorry this is so short. I just have had no time at all to write. I've been constantly going places so I've had no access to a laptop. I'll try my hardest to keep updating but if i don't for a while just know I'm probably busy from school work or family events. thank you for reading.