A moment to remember

lina pov

I woke up in the arms of the most handsome guy I have ever seen.Daniel.He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.His arms were around my body pressing me to him.after about 5 minutes of starring at him I was snapped out by daniel saying"enjoying the view"."well actually iam"I chuckle.we lye there for about 10 minutes until we hear a knock on the door.

-------------------------------------

l-who is it

j-its me Jake

l-what do you want jake

j-get ur asses up we are going to the beach

d-give us 30 minutes

j-ok

------------------------------------- Daniel's pov

  I love lina so much.She's the best thing that ever happened to me.I wake up to lina examining me.She must have been day dreaming because she looked lost in thought.After jake announced that we were going to the beach lina and I went to take a shower.We make out in the shower for about 10 minutes and get out.Lina put on a nike swimming suit.I put on nike trunks.we were ready to go.we walked out into the hotel lobby with jake and luck waiting impatiently."you guys take so damn long"yelled jake."jake they are out now.now lets go have some fun"luck

suggested.we all  agreed and got into our lotus cars.lina got into her teal lotus.Jake into his green and black lotus.I got into my blue lotus.last but not least luck got into his red lotus.since we were rich we all owned lotus cars.when we got to the beach we parked are cars and set up the tent with the picnic basket.

linas pov

I put on a pound of sunscreen so that my skin wont get burned.vampires are affected by the sun but im a day walker so im excused fron that part.but im very pale so I still get burned.I just took off my shorts when daniel picked me up and threw me into a gigantic wave.we started to laugh and splash around.luck was working on a tan while listening to music.as usual jake was flirting with girls.I really don't care anymore its his choise now.I tried to help but it didn't work so hes on his own.

after all that splashing around.daniel and I took the extra blanket and ate some of our lunch.we then drifted to sleep.we were woken up by luck and jake.jake had a crowd of girls walking around him.it was very funny they even walked into the mens bathroom when he went in.by the time the girls stoped following him around it was sunset.Daniel and I decided to take a walk on the beach before we go.the sunset was amazing."Today  was fun right"Daniel questioned."yes it was amazing"we leaned into a kiss it was the most romantic moment ever.I will remember this moment for as long as I live.