Suicide Bridge (2/2) [TWO ENDINGS] (for Jackie)

hello guys!!!!

you're probably wondering why it says [TWO ENDINGS]

Welllllllllll, I had 2 ideas for the ending, so I'm writing both. And that's why it's superrrr duperrrr long looooooooool.

After you read both, please tell me which one you like best :)

Also, I'm currently writing this while I'm at the beach, I took the picture above while I was writing.

Also also, I put the video up top so you can watch it because some parts are exactly what happens in the video bc I'm unoriginal and not creative at all 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

-------------------------

ENDING 1:

"Where is everyone?" Colby spoke.

I shrugged in response.

"They're probably just pulling a prank on us, I know how Elton is." Colby said.

"This better be a prank or else imma lose my shit in about 3 seconds."

Colby laughed.

I looked at him.

"I'm being serious."

He stopped smiling.

I stepped over the blankets laying on the ground until I reached the other side of the base.

I looked around then saw a camera set up.

I got Colby's attention and pointed to it.

"There's a camer-- AHHHHHHH!" I screamed because a scary looking zombie thing jumped at me.

I fell backwards and the zombie lookin thing landed on top of me.

I heard laughing, then the zombie person stood up and took of their mask, they were also holding a camera in my face.

Of course, it was Elton.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I shouted while still lying on the ground.

He started laughing louder.

"Here." He then held out a hand to help me up.

"No, fuck you." I said while standing up, completely ignoring his help.

"Oh, okay then." Elton replied.

I looked up and saw everyone standing there, laughing at my reaction.

"Very funny guys." I said sarcastically.

"It was funny Jackie." I heard Lily say.

I rolled my eyes at her. She walked over towards me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me missy." She smiled.

"Yes mom." I laughed.

"Well, I think we should all hit the hay." Elton announced.

"What time even is it?" I asked as I walked over to my blanket that Lily laid on the ground for me.

"It's 11:13" Colby answered me.

I nodded in response, sat down on the blanket, and lent up against the wall.

(a/n in the video, there's like two walls and you're propped up in the corner.)