'Morning, Lexy' Aiden chirped as he took a soda out the cupboard.  

'Don't you have a place to live?' I growled as I opened the microwave, and took out the Mac and cheese, it was really hot. 'Ouch, damn it!' I shrieked as I dropped the place, Aiden quickly caught it and placed it on the dinner table.  

'You OK? Aiden asked. 'I hate to say it Alex, but karma's a bitch' he took my hand and let the cool water from the tap run over it. Suddenly i felt a bit hot, there was quite a lot of heat radiating off of Aiden and it was beginning to get harder to breathe.

I laughed, and wriggled my finger from the under tap, switching it off. Aiden stepped back and muttered an apology. 

'I guess you're right, but wasn't that plate too hot for your hand?' I asked, as I dried my hand with a tea towel and sat at the dinner table.  

Aiden cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head in a shifty way. 'Well, uh, after you touched it, it...uh, kinda cooled down a bit, so it wasn't that hot' Aiden explained, as he fiddled with the button on his shirt.

I laughed, I loved it when he was nervous, for some reason it made me feel powerful; Aiden sleeps around our house quite a lot, do Dad bought a bunk bed for Luke's room, so I guess you could say that Aiden lives here, his mother is a alcoholic so he visits her every now and then to make sure she's safe , Aiden doesn't know anything about his Dad, who upped and left when his mother was pregnant with him.

'Whatever, I'm gonna go wait for the school bus' I said when I finished my Mac and cheese, I dropped the plate in the sink and waved goodbye to Aiden as I walked through the door, I walked to the bus stop and sat on the bend that I always sat on then I started to listen to Paramore's song Brick By Boring Brick, tapping my foot at the appropriate times.

I quickly stood up and put my hand out to stop the school bus, I greeted the bus driver, and gave him an apologetic nod, Luke and Aiden were always late for the school bus and Todd (The bus driver) was used to it by now.

I scanned the whole bus for a seat and sat next to my BFF Iyannah; she hugged me and sat down.

'Hey, Ally, how was your weekend?' Iyannah said as she handed me her compact mirror, I held it up for her and watched admiringly as she brushed through her brunette hair; it was really long then one day she decided to cut it like Silver's from 90210, it suited her because it made it easier for people to look in her big brown eyes.

'Sucked, yours?' I asked turning the mirror to face me; I placed my hair into a ponytail.  

Iyannah had a surprised look on her face. I just realized that the bus still hadn't moved I pulled a face at Aiden and Luke as they boarded the bus.  

'Are you kidding me?' Iyannah hissed, as she snatched the mirror from me and bit it back in her bag. My eyes widened in confusion.  

'You have two of the hottest men, wandering freely in your house; I actually can't believe you're not in jail for staring at their bodies too much' Iyannah explained as she gazed admiringly at Luke who wasn't even paying attention, I grimaced, I never thought of my brother that way let alone Aiden.

'Wow, um...I guess I'm sorry, how was your weekend?' I sighed as I braced myself for Iyannah's long explanation of a weekend that could last a whole bus ride.

A smile appeared on Iyannah's face. 'Oh. My. God, Noah is so cute, on Saturday he sent flowers to my house and then he climbed through my window and handed me a note to meet him at that expensive romantic restaurant, and then yesterday, he told me he loved me, it was so sweet! Of course I love him back, that's why I gave it to him' Iyannah said brushing her hair again.

'You gave it to him?' I repeated the sentence over and over again in my head, trying to find the meaning, my eyes widened in shock. 'Did you attack him?' I shrieked, my hands started shaking.  

Iyannah laughed. 'No, silly, we had sex. Pfft. You nut-nut'  

I gasped, how, can she not be a virgin anymore, Iyannah pinky promised!  

'I thought you said you was gonna wait, like I said I was' I frowned.

'Alexis, deary, when love takes over me, there's nothing I can't do' Iyannah teased, seductively, I rolled my eyes, sometimes I wonder why I hang out with her in the first place.  

Whore! A voice yelled childishly in my head.

'You pinky promised' I whined, taking out my blackberry, because I received a text.

Iyannah hugged me. 'Oh, Ally, don't worry your time will come, and if God loves you a lot he might even reward you with Aiden as your first' Iyannah cooed.

'Please, do me a favor and not mention Aiden or my brother in any of our conversations about boys, I'd like to keep my breakfast in my stomach' I grimaced as I picked up my phone from the seat.  

'Got, it!' Iyannah muttered as she gave me one of her tight hugs that could give a person with Asthma an Asthma attack.  

'I know you love me, but I've got to breathe!' I choked; Iyannah let me go and rested her head on my shoulder.

'Sorry!' Iyannah chirped as she took her Iphone out and replied to a text.

I read my text, it was from Aiden.

Hey, Alexis, you do know that your brother and I can hear every word of your conversation, Now that I know what girls talk about, it's put off of dating for a while

:D  

Aiden.

I looked around the bus, and looked behind me, two seats behind Aiden and Luke grinned idiotically, I quickly turned around, I sunk lower into my seat, and I felt my face burn with embarrassment.