Mission with Captain

I walked through the Miami Dade SHIELD base, and to the meeting room, or one of them at least. Fury was sitting with Captain Rogers. It was around two in the morning so naturally Steve looked tired.

"You and Captain Rogers are heading to North Korea. There's a drug problem going on under grounds." Fury slid both of us a file. I looked through it. "Wheels up in five. Be ready by then." Fury patted my shoulder as I yawned, before leaving.

"You tired, Natasha?" Steve raised an eyebrow.

"Hell no. Come on." I laughed and headed to the loading dock.

"How's Barton?" Steve sat across from me on the couch in the jet.

"He's doing okay." I held my phone in my hand. The screen picture was of me and him when we went to Costa Rica for a supposed two week vacation that only last four days.

"Nat. What's bothering you?" Steve asked.

"Nothing. I'm just slightly worried about Clint." Other than Clint, Steve was one that I could trust with my feelings.

"Why?"

"He's been having nightmares and I just wish I was there to be there for him when he does have them. He's always there for me and I just feel bad for not being there for him." I sighed.

"You should get some sleep." Steve laid across the couch.

"Yeah." I nodded. It was around four in the morning for me when it was around eight for where Clint was. Since Steve was asleep, I decided to call Clint. "How was your night?"

"Well. It was okay, I guess. But you weren't there."

"I know, Clint. I wish I could. Did Maria or Coulson tell you where I'm going?"

"Yeah. Be careful over there."

"I will." I tried to hide a yawn.

"Did you sleep at all?" Clint knew I had a tendency to just skip sleeping for days. One time, I four days with out sleeping on a mission in north east Africa because I didn't like where Clint and I were positioned.

"Well. I tried. I slept when I was with you earlier but I'm perfectly fine, Clint."

"Go to sleep, Tasha."

"I'll try. Love you."

"Love you more." He chuckled before hanging up. I laid down on the couch and tried to sleep.

I woke up when the jet landed. I brushed my hair back and sat up.

"Ever been to North Korea, Cap?" I asked as we walked off the jet.

"Nope."

"Then welcome to North Korea." I laughed lightly. It was slightly cold. The jet took off as soon as we got off of it. We were in the middle of the wilderness. "The nearest civilization should be about twenty miles north of here. The jet didn't want anyone to notice. So we have some walking to get behind us."

"Hope you're up for it, Nat." Steve chuckled as we started walking. His shield was on his back, he carried his bag over his shoulder. I carried mine the same, but I had changed into my catsuit. I put my pistols in the holsters on my thighs and brushed my hair back. It was getting long. ((I know it was only shoulder length in New York but I love Natasha's long hair!!)) We walked in silence for a while, until I heard a crackling sound. I stopped in my tracks, Steve did the same by me.

"Careful, Cap. North Korea likes to set random patrols up around." I whispered. "You-" I stopped when a shot rang through the otherwise silent air. Steve pulled his shield out. I did the same with my pistols. I put my back to his, watching intently. I saw a figure moving to my left. "You see him?" I barely whispered. Steve nodded. I did a somersault and hid behind a tree. Steve already started fighting two other guys. I turned and shot four men. A bullet grazed my shoulder, I sighed and rolled my neck as I stood in front of Steve.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I moved my shoulder. "Let's go-" My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out. "Agent Romanoff?"

"Change of planes. You and Captain Rogers will finish that mission later. Right now, you need to be meeting the jet about seven miles west from where you are now. Stark, Agent Barton, and Dr. Banner are going to be on that jet. Thor will join you shortly. Just get on there and get back to the Tower." Fury ordered before hanging up. He always did that if he gave orders.

"New change of plans, Cap." I sighed.

"What now?" Steve sighed too.

"Everyone's meeting on the jet." I started speed walking to where Fury said the jet would be.

"Everyone?"

"Yeah. Banner, Stark, even Thor." I nodded.

"Damn."

"Yep."