Captured

"Will Team RWBY and (Y/N) please come to the Head master's office" The loudspeaker announced. You got up as did Team RWBY and began hwading out of the classroom.

"Why do you think he called us for?" Ruby asks you.

"I don't know but it beats being in Port's class" you say.

"I thought you liked his class" Blake states.

"Well his stories eventually got boring" you say as you continue walking.

You approached the elevator and entered.

Once you made it to his Office, Ironwood stood in the room.

"Hey Ozzie! What's up," you say to him.

"We have a mission for you. You all are the best this school has ro offer for this task" Ozpin states.

Ozpin reached in his desk and pulled out a drawing of a train.

"Atlas has tracked down this train recently.  It's confirmed that something is in it. I want you all to investigate. You'll leave tomorrow. Dismissed" He says.

"Later Ozzie" you say to him and you guys head out.

"Finally! A mission!" Ruby says excitedly.

"Stop flailing around will you?!" Weiss said, obviously irritated.

"Weiss. When's the last time you ever laughed?" You ask her.

"What?! I laugh a lot! See?" She smiles innocently.

"That's a smile Weiss.  Its different" Blake points out.

"Oh shut up you!" Weiss says, walking off.

"Loose cannon much?" Yang says.

"Wow. No puns today Yang? " you ask.

She raised an eyebrow.

"What type of evil person would I be to make such jokes" she laughs.

You laughed and wakked backwards towards Blake.

"Whatcha readin'?" You ask her.

Her face goes red and she hides the book.

"I know what it is Blake" you say to her. She freezes in place.

"it's your Journal! " you say.

Her gaze reverts back to normal.

Me:Really Nigga?

"Zip it, Bruce!" You yell.

"Who's Bruce? " Ruby asks.

"Nuthin. Ima get goin. Gotra finish classes" you say.

After a tough day of work,  you headed to bed.

-time skip-

Today was the day of the mission. You called your motorcycle and walked it onto the Bullhead before it began heading to your location.

As you all began heading to the location, Yang was teaching Weiss how to play rock paper scissors, Ruby kept trying to read Ninjas of Love with Blake, and you were just looking out of the window. Something wasn't right and you knee it. Something bad was going down.

"Hey! We're here!" The pilot says. The back of the bullhead opened up and you got on your motorcycle.

You changed into your rider form and leapt from the bullhead, your motorcycle heading head first towards the ground. Beneath you was the train and a hill nearby. You used your chains like a grappling hook and began riding down the hill.

Team RWBY was behind you as you landed on the train.  White Fang Members were already waiting for you.

You launched your chain at them, the blade piercing every target in sight and setting them ablaze.

Behind you, Team RWBY were busy battling others.

You turned and a White Fang Member shot at you. You opened your mouth as he shot the bullets at you.

Once he ran out of ammo, you coughed up the bullets and launched lava on him, making him burn.

You turned and saw a kid with his hands on fire.

Fire Semblance.

He launched fire at you and it covered your entire body. You walked through the flames like a badass and grabbed the boy's wrist, snapped it then grabbed his head.

"Look into my eyes" you say as he freezes in place and starts screaming. He falld over and rolls off of the train, his eyes were brimstone.

You leapt onto thr side of the train and kicked the cargo door in then entered the train.

You were suprised to find a very short girl. She  had brown and pink hair. The same went for her eyes. She wore white which also had pink and brown.

She eyeballed you in interest and you already remembered seeing her.

She charged and stabbed yiu with her umbrella.  That didn't affect you and you crashed your fist into her face, sending her flying across the room. She got up and went to charge you again but a taller girl stopped her.

She had amber eyes, a red dress with a fire design, and wore a serious expression.

She held something in her hand.

A detonator.

You charged but something stopped you,  literally. You couldn't move at all.

The strange lady blew up the train cars behind you and you could hear Team RWBY.

You managed to turn your head and look back at the strange woman but she was gone. You needed to save Team RWBY.

You leapt out of the train car and landed on your motorcycle and rode towards team RWBY.  You could see them trying to save Ruby.

You grabbed Ruby's hand and pulled her up. She ran to her team and you saw it.

Vale.

The train was headed to Vale and carried so many bombs.

You had to destroy it.

"Leave" you said.

"we can't abort the miss" Weiss began.

"LEAVE NOW!!" You yelled at her. She left along with her team.

Two arms wrapped around you and you saw Ruby hugging you. She knew whag had to be done.

"Thank you" she said and left.

You hopped down into the train and focused all of your energy into one final blast.

Using your Hellfire, you blew the train to pieces destroying all of the weapons, Grimm and Any White Fang on board.

You layed on the ground, too much rubbe surrounded you. The rubble was soon

You saw the short girl and Cinder standing above you.  You were in your human form this time.

Your eyes grew heavy before you heard her say it.

"Take him. He'll be a great addition to the White Fang"

OH MY YOU HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!! SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATES! LIFE SUCKS RN

BDB3 OUT