Prologue

Ashton Miller was the richest, most powerful and sexiest man alive. Being a multimillionaire, he had everything he could have ever wanted; girls, cars, and so much money he didn't know what to do with. As the biggest playboy in New York, Ashton jumps from girl to girl breaking their hearts as he went along. He didn't care about anything other than his company and himself.

Layla Kingston. Layla was NOT rich, actually Layla was basically broke. She worked as a waitress. She didn't have guys all over her, in fact she's only had one boyfriend and that didn't turn out well. Layla didn't have it all, in fact she's had a very hard life, and just when she thinks her life is finally starting to turn over it turns out way different than she thought.

A story about two wounded polar opposites crossing paths.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my very first story so that means it has ALOT of mistakes such as; grammar issues, plot holes, etc. I know they are there so please do not be rude commenting about my mistakes. I love hearing from you guys but when the comments become rude I will have to delete them.

All of these characters are fake and are of the authors imagination as are the places. No copy write intended and no plagiarism!!! I have never been to New York so I do not know what it is really like, what kind of places it has; So please do not comment saying that the things aren't real or that I am copying another place. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS STORY! It would be very rude of you to do so and I will have to report you if you do.

Swearing throughout the story, you've been warned. :)