Chapter 22 - Gossip

Galileo's POV

"Ok I'll be Christina for you if you'll be Izzie for me."

"Deal"  George hit the stop button on the elevator, and turned to Meredith.

"Derek had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly, very ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful. And he was naked."

George looked a little surprised, but then remembered what he had to do. "Oh uh, McDeamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard" He paused "How was that?"

"That was good" Meredith smiled. "Channeling Izzie. Go-"

"GALILEOOOOOOOO!" I heard the high pitched scream that could only come from a cat.

I sighed, what could she be going on about now?

KP came trotting into the living room, meowing up a storm. "GALILEO, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!"

"Did Tucker come over and try to pee on the lawn?" I said, only half paying attention.

"What? No. It's-"

"Was it the squirrel trying to steal from the bird feeder again?"

"What? No, I chased him off three times today, but-"

"Did you catch Tim pouring soda in the litter box again?"

KP jumped onto the coach. "GALI. LISTEN TO ME. Its about S/N."

"Can you guys keep it down?" Ross complained, "I'm trying to watch."

"I am too!" I protested.

"Galileo, stop barking. Max's sound foam only does so much."

I sighed. Humans never listen. I got up and pushed open the dog door, going outside. I held it open for KP and she trotted out.

"GALI. OMG YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT."

"Did she like his outfit?"

"What? I mean... I guess... Why do you care?"

"I always help Max pick out his outfits before she comes over. I was kind of worried about choosing a sweatshirt today, but I'm kinda hoping he gives it to her."

"Oh, I mean he's left it unzipped and I think it pairs well with the shirt, BUT THAT'S IRRELEVANT." KP started pacing on the porch. "They were recording-"

"As they usually do-"

"and I was hanging around in Max's room, listening-"

"As you usually do-"

"But after Max's outro... they stopped talking... and I came in... and Max... he was biting her!"

"Biting her? Really? That's rather uncivilized for Max. Are you sure?"

"I mean, I-I don't know what else he could be doing! They were putting their mouths together, and it was kinda gross."

I started laughing.

"WHAT?" screeched KP, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?"

"KP, that's what the humans call kissing. It's a sign of affection."

"... like when I rub my back and face all over everything? To spread my scent and prove it is mine?"

"No, no, that's marking territory-"

"Well that's affectionate!"

"No, it's different... it's like... licking another cat."

"But... that's what mothers do to their kittens! I've never seen Ross do that  to his mom."