13

Yeonhee's POV

After eating a sumptuous meal , I went back to the dorm to see a horrific scene.

I feel like vomiting all the food I ate.

Hyejin and Jaehyun are hugging each other while sleeping , PDA. Ew.

I'm underage , it's true i'm 16 this year.

I shall be a kind soul and not disturb their sweet , touchy time. But wait , Sungmin !

I heard the door unlocking and I stared at the couple , I ran to the door and revealed to see Jisung. I sighed in relieve , Jisung came in and was stunned.

" I'm so full ! " Sungmin walked in while groaning ,
" Where is Hy- " I could see disappointment in his expression , I mean would you be celebrating when your crush and another person date ?

" Sungmin-ah , " Jisung called out but he just walked out sadly. I stared at Jisung and he stared back at me , Both of us divert our stare to the PDA couple.

Jisung grabbed Jaehyun and I grabbed Hyejin.

" Explain. " They told us everything but ew , Hyejin literally kissed Jaehyun. Automatically just boom. But Sungmin.. His still not back after hours.

The door bell rang , " Grab your friend please. " I saw Hyuna holding on to Sungmin , " His dead drunk. " I grabbed him over and laid him on the bed.

" I felt bad. " Hyejin said , " I didn't know he likes me that much. " Jaehyun hugged Hyejin while Hyejin cried in his embrace.

What's with the drama thing ?

Sungmin is still alive and kicking.

I looked around and realised Sungmin's luggage isn't here. " Where's Sungmin's Luggage ? " Everyone tried to find but to no avail , I guess his really devastated.

We went to sleep with the strong , deep smell of alcohol coming from Sungmin.

" Wake up ! " Sungmin screamed , He seemed pretty happy. Is he in the right mind ? He pulled a piece of paper out from his bag.

" Look what I saw ! " The paper showed that Sungmin , Jaehyun and Jisung are chosen to go for Nationals In America.

" I'm happy for you guys ! " Jisung came and side-hugged me , " It's in America though. " I turned to face him , " I'm pretty sure it will be fast. "

" It's a year. " I put on a fake smile , " Just do your best okay ? " He nods , " You guys too , Sungmin and Jaehyun ! " They nodded.

" Guys , I'm dating Hyuna. " Sungmin suddenly said , " She isn't as bad as what you guys think , she actually is pretty kind. " Hyejin snorted , " Dude , We are not blind or deaf. We saw every scenario that she's in. "

" She have changed. " He sure likes her a lot to believe her so much.

" Anyways , With the Typhoon blowing around , I don't even know how did I end up in the bar. " All of us paused for a while , We ran to the window and realised the Typhoon is long gone.

" Let's go home ! " Hyejin screamed , " Shut it , Song Hyejin. " Hyejin glared at Jaehyun and they were having some kind of Glaring competition.

" I still can't believe Yeonhee used to be fat. " Sungmin suddenly said , " Shut it , Sungmin. " Jisung said. " But your really pretty now. "

" But she's mine now so go to your hyuna. " Sungmin smiled , " I know , I know. "

Sungmin Left to find Hyuna while the rest of us are in the room. " It's been a long night yesterday , Unexpected things happened. " I nod.

We are released to go home after awhile and I went home to see Mom with a worried expression.

" Are you okay ? " I nod , " Is Jungkook Okay ? " I nod , " Good. " She sighed in relieve. I looked over at an orange looking guy , " Who is that ? " I pointed to him.

" That's Jimin. " I burst out laughing , " Jimin ! Your an orange now, Annoying Orange ! " He glared at me , " Your hair is brown , so your annoying poop ? " I glared at him while he sticks out his tongue.

" Where's Jungkook ? " I shrugged , Jimin ruffled his hair , " I'm going to die , My parents are coming home in a few minutes and Jungkook is still not here. "

Just then , the door opened to reveal a happy Jungkook. He threw his bag on the floor and hugged me , " Hyuna is finally In a relationship ! "

" Is Hyuna your girlfriend ? " He shook his head ,
" She's a Playgirl apparently. " Jimin nods , " But now , Let's try to survive this , shall we , My dear brother ? "

" Survive what ? " Jimin pointed to the family photo , " Mom and dad. " Jungkook's eyes widened , " Are you serious ?! " Jungkook took his bag and ran home since their house is pretty near to mine. It's walking distance.

Jungkook's POV

We ran home and unlocked the door to see two figures sitting on the couch.

" Jungkook , Jimin ! " She said in a furious tone , She glared at us , " Where are you guys ?! " Jimin pointed to the family photo , " Yeonhee's house. "

Mom sighed , " Next time , Tell us before leaving. "

" But your never home. " I suddenly blurted out , Jimin stared at me with wide eyes.

" He didn't mean it. " Jimin tried to help me but I want to say it out , say it all out.

" I mean it. Your never home , ask yourself , how many times have you been home for these past 2 years ? Who took care of us actually ? It's Yeonhee's Mom. Sometimes I wonder , You often ask us to study well and work hard like you and dad but I don't want to do it. I want to pursue music , I want to be able to do what I like and not be a puppet for you and dad. "

I felt a stinging feeling on my cheeks , my mom slapped me.

I walked to Yeonhee's house since that's where I felt loved. I opened the door like it's my house and Yeonhee's mom seemed surprised to see me.

" Jungkook-ah , " I gave her a cold stare and walked to my room in their house. Yes both Jimin and I have a room here.

I lied flat on the bed , " Why am I So pitiful ? "

" Because you think that your pitiful. " I looked up to see Seunghee standing by the door. She smiled and sit on my bed.

" Heard from Jimin what happened , I'm sure your mom didn't mean it. " I looked at the ground , " Do I even have a mom ? " She smacked me.

" I know your upset but you do have a mother. " I stared at Seunghee , " I-I don't know what to do anymore , I didn't want to pursue Business at all. They didn't understand me at all but they pretended to. "

Seunghee hugged me , " Noona , I'm so lost. " She patted my back , " It's okay , It's okay , Just know that Noona , Jimin , Hyunwoo and Yeonhee will always be here for you. "

Seunghee , Jimin , Hyunwoo and Yeonhee are like my real family , Jimin is my biological brother but the rest are my cousins but I felt like we are all siblings.

Thank you Noona , Hyung and Yeonhee.

사랑해

9th April 2017