part 4

Soha came to a place in Malhotra Mansion, she gave some money to a servant nd he went away.

Nandini was preparing payasam in kitchen when the same servant Soha hired came to her.

Se: Mam Manik sir wants to meet you in the backyard.

Na: what? Manik. Ok I'll go.

Nandini confusedly went to the backyard nd called out for Manik.
Soha came nd taunted her.

So: Nandini, tum jise dhoondh rhi ho wo nhi ayega, infact after today he won't even like to see your face.

Na: soha plz not now. Manik himself called me here.

SO: No Nandini, Manik didn't call you instead it was me who called you here.

Na: what??

So: yes and without wasting time anymore I would tell you that stay away from Manik, get that?

Na: You are impossible.

Nandini turned to go when Soha pretended to fall down and shouted.

So: aah! Save me .....

Nandini turned nd looked at Soha who was lying at the floor holding her back.
She ran to her nd helped her to sit.

Na: soha, you ok??

Soha immediately stood up nd threw a lighter near her nd the fire got ignited in circular form.

Nandini got shocked seeing that , she still couldn't understand Soha's dirty plan.

Soha spotted Malhotra family and Fab 5 who came there hearing her scream, she smirked nd immediately held Nandini's hand bending herself towards the Fire showing that Nandini is going to push her.

So: Nandini please Aisa mat karo please don't kill me. I love Manik so much or fir tum aisa krke Manik ko nhi paa skti. so why are you doing this??

Nandini got shocked seeing her this behaviour.

Na: Soha.....

Before she could say anything Soha left her hand nd pretended to fall but in the nick of time Manik saved her.

She hugged Manik nd started crying loudly so as to make everyone believe on her disgusting act.( a/n I so wanna punch her right now .)

Ma: what the hell is this Nandini have you lost it? You tried to kill Soha unbelievable...

Nandini nodded in no.

Na: no Manik, please trust me Maine kuch nahi kiya.

So: please Nandini ab to Jhoot Mat Bolo, tumne Hi Toh Mujhe Yahan Bulaya tha. U know Manik one of the servants came nd he told me that you hv called me here nd Jab Main Yahan ayi Toh Maine Nandini Ko Dekha. She was very angry or usne mujhse kha that I shud leave you nd when I opposed her she tried to kill me Manik.

She again started crying. Nandini was all shocked, how cleverly Soha framed the story and blamed her.

Manik made her sit nd made her drink water. He then angrily came to Nandini nd held her arm tightly. He dragged her to the hall nd slightly pushed her .

Ma: how dare you Nandini tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho Soha ke sath, you know na I love her then also.

Na: Manik please trust me , Maine Kuch nahi kiya. Mujhe to iss baare mein pata bhi nahi tha.

Than Alia shouted.

Al: oh stop it Nandini what you want to say that Soha is lieng, then let me make it clear to you that none of us is gonna trust you, so jst don't even try.

Ma: you know what Nandini I was feeling guilty that somewhere I cheated you but now you proved that you are cheap girl, like seriously, jst to get me you tried to harm Soha.

Nandini was silently crying, she couldn't understand Soha's dirty plan and now no one is listening to her, not even her husband, this feeling was giving so much pain to her.

Soha came to Hall to watch the drama, she was smirking on her victory.

So( monologue): Tch..tch.. poor Nandini. You try to come between my dream which is to get this whole property which I can only have due to Manik nd you tried to make a place in his heart. The person who didn't even know you properly was caring for you and your feelings nd I can't let that happen, that's why this is ur punishment, now Manik won't even like to see your face....

Manik was still confused, her tears were making him weak bt his anger overpowered this new feeling which was growing in his heart, as for him Nandini is the culprit who tried to kill Soha.

Ma: now enough Nandini Tumne bahut badi galti ki hai and you deserve punishment. So just get lost and don't even dare to show your face again.

Nandini's world crashed down listening those words from the person she love so much. Manik is the only person she had and has feelings for and the fact that he doesn't trust her made her so helpless.

Na: fine Manik if this only you want then I'll go away from this house.

Soha smirked listening this, she thought her plan was successful but when destiny wants to meet two hearts then no Evil power can stop this.

Nd this tym Cabir came to stop her.

Ca: wait Nandini I want to talk to you.

Ma: cabir.....

Ca: Manik please don't stop me.

Cabir nd Nandini came to a room and after 10 minutes Nandini came out and told her decision to everyone.

Na: I know whatever happened today was wrong but I promise that I would never leave my family.

Ma: this is my family Nandini.

Na: no Manik this is our family nd mein apni family ki kabhi nhi chodungi, never. I won't go from here nd that's it.

Saying this Nandini went to her room leaving a Furious Soha, smirking Cabir, nd confused Manik who was somewhere happy.

So what happened, what Cabir said to Nandini nd why did he stop her??

So many questions bt soon will be answered.....

Guys in this update I showed an angry Manik but trust me I'll soon show a loving and caring husband...

Plz tell me ur views for this part....

I'll update Love Always Shines on Wednesday...

By Tanvi😊😊