Chapter 22: Deal with the devil

Charlotte narrowed her eyes at me.

"I was not!" I argued, denying Charlotte's statement. Charlotte thought that I was flirting with Tyler Friday night.

Charlotte looked at me innocently "Hey I don't want to fight. You guys were just meant to be. Fate has brought you two together-"

I gagged. "Eww. Firstly me and Tyler, is the most horrifying sentence I've ever heard. And please stop with the cliché talk, it's starting to sound like one of those teen movies"

We walked through the hallways passing students that all seemed to be on their phone. Technology and it's use.

Charlotte laughed. "-you just seem to fit together like a puzzle". I hit her on the arm, I regret telling her about what happened in 6th grade.

In 6th grade we had family life, also known as sex ed or whatever they call it. Of course it's when they taught us about sex. On the last lesson of family life they told us how they have have it. I quote 'they fit together like a puzzle, the girls va-' and I'm not gonna state the rest. That is probably the most worst way to put it.

But anyway Charlotte always teases me about it here and there.

"I regret telling you that" I mumbled.

"You just realised" She smirked at me before sighing. "Anyway I have to get to class. My teacher will have a fit if we don't come in five minutes early"

"Why five minutes early? School doesn't start then, so students don't have to come" I raised a brow.

She sighed again. "Like I said, he will throw a fit and trust me, it's not pretty. Bye" She farewelled parting ways.

I had no idea where Lara was, so I just walked to my locker. There he was again. Tyler was standing right next to my locker with some girl right up against him. He was wearing a tight v neck top that hugged his body, making his abs noticeable. Paired with Black jeans. Almost every girl was eyeing him like they were undressing him under their eyes. Ew much.

I didn't make any eye contact with Tyler as I started putting my code into my locker combination. "Please enjoy your childish games somewhere else, I don't want std"

Tyler looked amused. "I'll see you later babe".

The girl looked disappointed and glared at me for ruining their moment, while I just smiled at her.

"What's your first class?" I asked grabbing my books.

He put his hands in his pockets. "Psych"

I nodded. "Same"

"Another tutoring session tonight?" He asked.

I thought about my schedule. "Can't. Have my part time job"

He smiled. "Oh that part time job"

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment at that. Memories. When I scolded Tyler for being childish and immature.

"I'll see you later. We'll do the tutoring session Tuesday night" I shut my locker and walked to my first class. I heard someone call my name when I was in the crowd of people, I thought it was Tyler but I ignored it. Just because I might be hearing things.

I pushed my way to the side of the crowd as I didn't want to walk in the middle of it. When I was passing a classroom someone grabbed my arm and I was shoved into an empty classroom.

Bianca stood with her arms crossed with one of her friends blocking the door.

I sighed not in the mood for this. "What do you want?"

Bianca glared at me like I did something wrong. "I want you to stay away from Tyler"

"Didn't Tyler state that he wants nothing to do with you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Look I'm trying to help you. Tyler will use you and then come back to me" I resisted the urge to snort at the helping part.

"Anyway I have to get to class" I made my way to the door.

"I'm warning you"

I turned around having enough of this. "Or else what?"

Bianca played with her nails. "I have dirt on you. Your mother's death"

I could feel the memory of my mom in the back of my mind. "Everyone knows how my mother died in a plane crash"

She nodded. "I wasn't finished. Which resulted in your brothers suicide"

My eyes widened at this. "Ho-how do you know?" I stuttered.

Bianca finally looked up, a smile gleaming on her face. "That doesn't matter. As far as I know, your brother or shall I say twin; suicided and your dad paid money to cover the fact that he did. So I'm guessing you don't want the secret out. Plus I know every detail about your brothers suicide"

I took deep breaths. "Please don't tell anyone"

Her whole attitude changed. "It's simple really. You stay away from Tyler and your secret will remain hidden. But if you keep in touch with Tyler, your secrets out. Deal?" She asked holding her hand out.

I debated slightly. It's easy for me to stay away from Tyler. But he always sits next to me in class so..

"Deal" I agreed shaking my hand with hers.

I walked out of the classroom a silent tear falling down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and made my way to class sitting at the front.

"Hey is everything alright?" Emily asked frowning at my state.

"I'm fine. Just hay fever" I replied.

Emily raised a brow. "In the middle of Winter?"

I realised how stupid my answer was. "My hay fever occurs different times of the year"

Who am I kidding, I don't even have hay fever.

She nodded cautiously.

Tyler walked in looking extremely confused as he made eye contact with me. I instantly looked away and stared at my notebook.

He sat down beside me his gaze lingering on me. Whatever happened to him, I have no idea. Last time I saw him, he was smirking.

Somethings definitely wrong.

_______________________________________

Updating in a week.
Remember to comment and vote.
~Ashley.