14. I love to get lost in your eyes...

I just want two things to happen in our lives... I want you and wanna make it turn out to be us...

My entire world flipped, when I looked into your eyes...

Our souls interlocked, our heart beats sinked in rhythm, when our eyes are communicating with love...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

After the lovely eyelock Abhi had with his Fuggy, he is flying in cloud nine... Abhi couldn't control his excitement, as he met his love of life for the third time in his life.... He thanks all his stars for giving such a wonderful opportunity to meet his Fuggy...

Words can't explain the happiness of Abhi and he badly wants to do something to impress his Fuggy and to convey his love to her

Words can't explain the happiness of Abhi and he badly wants to do something to impress his Fuggy and to convey his love to her... He is confused and doesn't know what to do...

With the advice given by his friend Vihaan, Abhi made a rocking performance and sings a beautiful song to impress his lady love....
Abhi is smiling uncontrollably on seeing the varied reactions of his Fuggy, throughout the song....

Her eyes are showing the extreme joy and inturn it makes Abhi to fall more in love with his Fuggy.... Even after finishing the performance too, Abhi didn't moved his gaze away from his Fuggy and he even forget to blink his eyes too...

Vihaan is completely annoyed and irritated on seeing Abhi, who is not at all doing anything but simply sitting and staring at her.... Vihaan scowls in anger and bashes Abhi mercilessly for leaving a golden chance like this...

Abhi didn't reacted much to Vihaan's words and continues his drooling session, till the bus jerked up and they are being alerted that they have reached their destination... Even Pragya too is annoyed a lot, as Abhi didn't talked anything to het...

Vihaan gives a hard slap in Abhi's back and gets down from the bus angrily... Abhi ruffles his hair and looks at his Fuggy, who is looking at him longingly... A smile creeps up in Abhi's face uncontrollably...

Understanding that no one is watching them, Abhi winks at Pragya and gave a flying kiss to her, making Pragya's eye balls to pop out from it's sockets... With much satisfaction and getting the needed response from his Fuggy, Abhi waves his hands and gets down from the bus, whistling with joy amd excitement...

Abhi happily moves along with Vihaan and started to do the incomplete works... Though Vihaan wished to ask about Abhi's love interest, he kept quiet as they have lot of works to do....

In the meantime, Abhi gets a call from the mechanic and he is being informed that the bike is ready... Abhi quickly finished off the works, takes a cab and reaches the mechanic shop to get his bike...

While returning home, there is an awkward silence between Vihaan  and Abhi... As Abhi is drowning in his own Dreamland, he failed to notice that his Friend Vihaan is ripping him mercilessly....