Chapter 39: Damian the good guy.

Soon Elena and Damian heard of their fathers plans. Elena was relieved and she wasn't sure what she was more happy about the fact she didn't have to stay with her grandmother or the fact that she was staying with Damian either way she was pretty happy. Damian was also very happy with this news but obviously didn't make a big deal out of it. Bruce decided it was time the younger age group that were at the party needed to head home as someone had found the alcohol Alfred had hidden and dick more or less had drank and was now on a rampage for Jason.

So Alfred offered to drop Elena home and take tim Stephanie and Damian back to the manor. As Elena and Damian left, Elena could see Jon leaving as well with his parents, Jon saw her and smiled nervously and Elena smirked and laughed a little. "What are you laughing at?",Damian asked. "Your friend Jon, he's seems like such a innocent kid",Elena laughed. "True I've no idea how he ended up friends with me",Damian half admitted. Elena grabbed his hand. "Because you're a good guy",she smiled.

Elena's house was calm that night. Everyone was in bed except her father. He wasn't feeling to well. "Had a good time kido?",he asked as she came in quietly to the sitting room. "Yeah it was fun",Elena said remembering Damian kissing her. "That's good, you heard the plans Bruce and I arranged",he said as he paused the old samurai movie he'd been watching. "Thank you for that by the way",she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I just want you to be happy",he smiled at her. Elena gave a faint smiled as she noticed the pain killers beside him. He never used pain killers even when it was bad he stayed away from them, so it must be unbearable, she thought to herself. "You should head to bed you've got a long week ahead of you",he sighed. "Sure, you coming too?",she asked. "Eh, I wanna finish this movie but after that I'll head to bed",he lied. "Oh okay, goodnight dad",Elena hugged him and headed up to bed.

Elena's father sighed. He had no intention on going to bed.

That morning it was cold and misty. It 5:00 in the morning, Elena's parents flight left at 7. Elena took one look in the mirror and jumped. She'd forgotten to take off what makeup her mother smothered her in the night before and now she looked like Harley Quinn. Elena splashed her face and scrubbed it multiple times and just barely got it off. "What the hell do they put in this stuff?!?",Elena growled.

"Elena come on! We are leaving!",Sam moaned. "I'm coming I'm coming ",she groaned.

Next thing Elena knew she was going up the drive way of Wayne manor. Alfred greeted them. "Good morning master Sam and ms. Elena",he nodded. Sam giggled. "I'm not a master",he laughed as he got his little suitcase with toy story plastered all over it out from the car. "Then what should I call you?",Alfred asked. "Sam",sam answered. Alfred expected that. "So Sam will eat whatever you give him except cauliflower, he needs to be in bed at at least 8:30 and I packed his batman documentary if he gets cranky or in your way",Elena's mother went through the list. "Don't worry about thing ms.smith Sam and Elena will be fine",he assured her. Elena's mom gave Alfred a car seat for Sam.

"Be good kiddos",Elena's dad hugged them good bye. "Make sure you have your books for school. ",Elena's mother pointed at Elena. "Yep I got em",she sighed as she held up the stack of textbooks."be on your best behaviour you hear me?",she warned them. Elena sighed. "We'll be fine mom",she looked at her. "Once again thank you so much for this",Elena's mother said to Alfred. "My pleasure",Alfred nodded. Elena's parent drove off.

There was a quick silence. "Who wants pancakes?",Alfred looked down at Sam. Sam's eyes lit up. "ME",He put his hand up as if Alfred was a teacher in school. It was nearly 6am in the morning and the manor was quiet for the first time, usually people were in and out of the gym and the kitchen and the room with the large grandfather clock. But today was an exception. Dick and Jason were still in bed as there had been a loud confrontation the night before as both had alcohol in them. Tim was with Stephanie and Cassandra was..well..that location seems to be unknown as she could be asleep in Stephanie's room or in any other room...or she could be awake no one ever knows, Alfred usually just shouts and if she appears she appears if she doesn't he just leaves her dinner on plate same could be said with Damian but recently Damian has centred himself and Bruce..cave.