Chapter 10

I walk in the hallway thinking back to the morning events. It brings back the butterflies in my stomach just like it had this morning when I had woken up in Arakh's arm to the sight of his enchanting eyes glowing a unique shade of grayish blue. I can still feel my ears warm from when he had tucked a lose strand of hair behind my ear. Still fill the tings from when he had traced my cheeks and I can still feel his breath fanning my face. So close and yet so far. We would have almost kissed if it weren't for my mom. He got up and left as soon as he heard mom's car park in.

She looked really bad this morning. With tangled hair and huge eye bags. Her usually meticulously styled cloths covered in creases, indicating her sleepless night spend in torment. She looked like the crap she was going through and I felt so bad that there was nothing I could do to help her.

Someone taps me on the head suddenly and I turn my head to left. James is walking next to me with a teasing smile on his face.
"Experiencing hangover yet?" He teased.
"No just thinking about something" I tuck my hair behind my ear.
"Right...so who was that guy at your place last night?" He inquiries, rubbing his hands behind his neck.
"Oh..he is my brother's friend..yeah he is staying over coz he has work here or something" I shrug it off and start walking ahead a little.
"Oh cool...well..see you around I guess" he gives me a loop side smile, turns away and starts walking in the other direction.

I am already near my class but I don't wanna be the first one to enter so I just lean besides a locker and close my eyes. My life is becoming way too complicated way too fast. First Arakh, than mom and dad. The last thing I want right now is the ex-bf drama.

I sigh and open my eyes and stare into bright blue one's. For a moment I forget everything and just keep on looking into this gorgeous blue eyes, the color of a deep sky. But then I come to my senses and stand up straight.
Leo is leaning over me looking down at me and I again get this feeling of panic beginning to rise. I get nervous under his intimidating stare. But I still try to fake confidence by lifting my head up a bit and staring back.
"Yes, can I help you?" I ask in an irritated voice.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" He retorts and I frown not getting what he is implying.
"You know since you are leaning on my locker." He hints.

I turn around to see the locker I am leaning on and internally curse myself. I slowly turn back around and give him an I am sorry smile and try to move but he puts his hands on either side of me caging me in. I give him a hard look, wondering what is he up to.

I can see from my peripheral vision everyone looking at us. Some even taking pictures. Guess I am gonna be today's hot topic of discussion.

Boy I can't wait to hear the rumors.

"What are you doing? Let me go." I say through my gritted teeth. I am mentally counting down so I don't lose my temper. The conceited moron laughs at me and leans further in. Before I can push him off though someone grabs his jacket collar and pulls him back.

I start smiling ridiculously when I see it is Sara. He has no idea what is gonna hit him. If looks could kill Leo would be a dead fish right now. Sara is glaring daggers at him. I am honestly impressed that he is holding his ground. Everyone knows Sara's reputation. No one ever dares pissing Sara of. And nothing pisses her off more than someone bothering me.

Yeah she is that type of friend. The one who would kill you if you so much as even touched my hair without my permission. And right about now she was only seconds away from permanently damaging Leo's smirking face.

"Its fine Sara. Let's go he is not worth it" I pull her arm and drag her along. "Did anybody ordered KFC? Coz I just smelled a chicken" Leo comments from behind and the whole hell freezes over. No one dares to make a sound. I am sure some of them even stopped breathing all together.

Oh on he didn't!

Sara rushes towards him with a murdering look and punches him straight across the jaw.
She was the one who in 5th grade had made our old science teacher cry because he had done the mistake of calling her stupid. She is known for taking down guys twice her size. You know Sam from icarly. Sara is Sam in real life. So it really was a shock for everyone standing in the hallways and those peeking through class rooms when she started cursing and wincing, clutching her hand.

Leo just stood there with an odd look on his face, not at all bothered, he didn't even flinch. Just took the hit as if he was hit by a feather. I hurry over to her and look at her hands. They look cramped and bloody. Like she hit a wall or a stone instead of a face. She gives Leo a shocked look but he just shrugs one shoulder and says,"maybe you need to practice flower" and walks away.

--- • ---

"Did you know...I was gonna breakup with you" I say and pop a candy in my mouth.

"Oh yeah?" Sara quirks a brow up and I nod my head. "Well I was going to.. Coz of you know yesterday when you left me with James... That's wrong on so many levels S" I give her a hard look and she gives me a geeky innocent smile.

"But since you broke your hand standing up for me...I canceled that plan" I hug her and kiss her head muttering," I love ya sugar".
She hugs me back and than pulls back. "I still don't get it though, how can....it felt like I punched a rock or something. He must have really thick bones" She shakes her head.

I start getting a odd feeling in my stomach. It really is very weird. Even if it didn't hurt him he should have most definitely reacted. There is something really weird about him and I was dying on the inside to find out what.

We hear the warning bell ring and Sara being Sara decides to utilities her situation and bunk the school for today. I on the other hand like a pathetic onion make my way to class for another day filled with torture.

........................................................____________________________________
......................................................

Leo...what is up with him, any ideas??

What did you think about Sara & Rose's friendship?

Also remember I said I had a surprise...?

*drum roll*

|Coming Soon |

|Coming Soon |

Please vote and comment!