Back to Hogwarts

Third Person POV

(A/N: Percy Jackson fans, I was going to write Nobody's POV but I just finished reading Sea of Monsters for the first time and, well, remember the Cyclops scene?  With "Nobody"?  Yeah.  It would be Annabeth's POV, really, if I called it Nobody's POV.  Also, I will call it Third Person POV for now on, because I can. Btw, who here are PJO fans?  Is it better than HP?  Okay, I'm getting of topic.  Back to the story.)

I tried to turn on the spot, but a familiar voice said in my head, "You can't apparate in or out of Hogwarts.  I read it in Hogwarts: A History."

A wave of sadness came over me for a moment, but I regained my composure.

"Ron, we can't apparate," I said.  "Let's use the Floor Network."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Headmistress McGonagall's POV

"No, Laura!" I said.  "Your behavior at the quidditch tryouts cannot be excused!  You will receive two detentions."

She nodded sadly and left the room.

I sighed and was just about to take a break from my stressful work when my fireplace glowed green.  Floo, I thought.

Dust filled the room, and I sneezed, only to see three people standing in the fireplace when I looked back at the fireplace.

I almost fainted.  It was Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Luna Lovegood.

So this is the new Golden Trio, I thought.

"Professor- I mean, Headmistress McGonagall...  Can we please talk to Dumbledore's portrait?" asked Harry.

"Well, yes, but do you mind me asking why?" I asked.

Harry explained everything to me.

"Oh, Harry!  This is much too dangerous!  And Ron, Mrs. Weasley would not approve of this.  You want to change the course of time and bring someone back to life?  And with a Time Turner?  No, you cannot do this."

Ron looked at Harry, and then me.  "But Headmistress... I need to!  Hermione is my only love!  I need her!"

I sighed.  "Ronald," I said. "I have lost my husband seventy years ago, and I still miss him.  I know what it feels like.  You three are overreacting!"

The three were startled.

"I-I'm sorry," I said.  "I shouldn't have overreacted.  But I would not advise you to do this.  I do know where Hermione's Time Turner is.  But I will not give it to you.  And that is final."

Harry nodded.

"I have not welcomed you three well," I said.  "You have grown so much over the years.  Though you, ahem ahem, Harry and Ronald, have caused me so much trouble... I still miss the trouble you have been causing me."

Harry and Ron smiled mischievously.  Luna laughed.

"How is life treating you?" I asked.

"Well," Harry said.  "Luna and I are planning to get married soon-"

"WHAT?" Luna asked.

"Actually..." Harry said, getting out of his chair.

"I know this isn't the best time, Luna... But I couldn't wait this long."

Harry gave Ron a signal with his eyebrow.

Ron took his wand out of his pocket and swished it in the air.

White flowers covered the floor.  Roses began to fall from the ceiling.

Harry kneeled on one knee.

"Luna, you have been the best girlfriend ever.  And I know we're only twenty, but I can't wait any longer.  You are extraordinary, beautiful, amazing, and everything else that could describe someone as awesome as you.  Every second I spend with you is my favorite part of the day.  I have loved you since fifth year.  And from the moment you have showed me how amazing you are, I have dreamed of starting a family with you."

He took off his jacket to reveal a suit.

Harry put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small diamond ring.

"Luna Pandora Lovegood," he said.  "Will you marry me?"