FYI Romeo, Rosaline's a whore- Part 15

ANNELIESES POV:

There is so much tension between Jay and I, it's unbelievable. There have been two moments where I found myself leaning towards him wanting to have a taste of his lips. Later that night Alice drops dead asleep on the bed, I lay down next to her and listen for Jay to come into the room. He walks in eventually wearing nothing but boxers.

I smile for no reason in the pitch black darkness.

'Why are you smiling?' he asks.

I sit up in surprise, 'how can you tell?'

Jay doesn't answer my question, 'I know you only too well Anneliese.'

'Goodnight,' I giggle.

Jayson sits up in his sleeping bag as I lie down, we're at eye level.

'You secretly love me,' he murmurs, and his cool fingers grace my cheek.

I smirk, 'goodnight Jay.'

'What? No kisses or hugs? No 'I love you', or anything?'

'I'll see you in the morning,' I say tiredly.

Jay is quiet, 'oh, oh I see.'

There's a brief silence.

'Jay?' I call out to the darkness.

He doesn't reply for a moment, 'yeah?'

I sigh, 'I do secretly love you.'

Jayson sits up again and looks at my silhouette in the darkness, 'I know you do,' and all of a sudden he

presses his lips up against my own and kisses me gently.

When I pull back ever so slightly I feel my lungs heave, wanting more air than they were getting, 'as delicious as I imagined,' I hear Jay whisper, before colliding his lips with my own.

He tries to pull me down to his sleeping bag but I break the kiss in order to protest.

'Not now,' I murmur, 'you'll wake Alice.'

Jay sighs, 'okay, well, think about it.'

I nod my head, my lips slightly thrill at the sensation of his touch, 'goodnight.'

'Sweet dreams.'

Alice and Jay stay till Monday and they pack their things and get ready to leave, 'we're gonna be back in two weekends time to crash,' they tell me.

Whilst Alice takes her things downstairs Jay and I stay in my room alone, he walks up to me and pulls me into an embrace. I rest my head against his shoulder and close my eyes, we stay like this for a while.

'a few weeks,' I remind him.

'a few weekstoo long.'

He strokes the length of my back and kisses the top of my head, he tilts my chin upwards and stares deliberately into my eyes. He presses his lips to my forehead, they then trail down and flutter over my eyelids. He kisses each cheek and a spot very close to my own lips.

Jayson pulls back, a little hesitant but I know what he really wants; because I want it too.

'Go on,' I whisper, 'I've already forgotten what it feels like.'

He cups my face and kisses my mouth with his own, at first it's sweet and gentle and friendly, very much like the other night, but after a minute we become fierce and demanding.

Jay falls back onto my bed with me on top of him, he rolls us over and my heart beats as soon as I feel his body grinding up against my own. I let my hands go underneath his shirt and I help him take it off, Jay lifts my shirt and covers my skin with kisses.