Lunch Time[Barry x Reader]

"Is there something in your pocket or are you just happy to see me."

"Okay, one more set and I think we're good!", Cisco yelled at Barry through the glass as the boy ran on the treadmill, the noise pulling you out of your trance

It's been kind of a slow morning and you were bored to death. There wasn't much going on so they decided to train Barry a little more, Cisco finding ways to improve his speed as Caitlin monitored his vitals, as usual. You were just slumped back in a chair with your feet crossed up the table, watching.
That was the only fun part of it for you, watch your boyfriend and observe his every move while his brown hair, lightly wet from sweat, fell down his face and his shirt moved around his body, occasionally giving you a little sneak peek of his pale skin.
After a few minutes he was done with the last set and exited the training room, walking back in the cortex panting slightly.
"How was I?", he asked hopeful.
"Dude, that was great! You improved, let's say, 55% from last time", Cisco said high fiving the speedster that was grinning widely.
"Congratulations, babe!", you said tugging at his arm, making him lean down so you could peck his lips.
"Thanks", he mumbled against your lips and smiled.
"Well... if the love birds don't mind I think I'll go get some lunch now", Caitlin awkwardly said pointing to the door.
"Sweet! I'll go with you", Cisco said excitedly walking over to the brunette. "You coming?", he asked looking back at you.
You looked over at Barry who was taking his shirt off to slide in a cleaner one and stared at him up and down, breath hitching in your throat.
"We'll follow after...", you told him and he nodded, following Caitlin to the exit.
You got up from your sit and walked over to your boyfriend, eyeing him hungrily while he stared back at you with a confused look, a small smile forming on the corner of his mouth. You ran your hands down his chest to his abs, fingertips gently ghosting over his skin while you dropped open mouthed kisses on his collarbone.
"W- What are you doing?", he mumbled in a whisper.
"Just showing my amazing man some love", you replied in the same tone. "Can't I?", you asked teasingly looking up at him through your lashes.
You immediately turned your focus back on his body, leaving a trail of small kisses and bites up his neck to his jaw while you raked your nails through his torso. He sighed at your warm touch on his skin, snaking his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him. He leaned his head down and laid it on the crook of your neck, nuzzling you for a moment.
"You smell so good", he hummed and you could feel his lips vibrating against your skin while he dropped some kisses as well.
You ran your hands up his body and wrapped your arms around his neck, tugging at the strands of hair behind it. You leaned forward and bit his bottom lip, sliding it between your teeth and earning a muffled groan from him. You finally connected your lips with his, kissing him passionately as you broke all the distance between your bodies, which made you feel his bulge against your hips.
"Is there something in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?", you asked provocatively looking up at him.
"You know I'm always happy to see you", he replied with a smirk.
"Well, we can use that to our favor then, don't you think?", you said bitting your lip. "Like...", you stood on your tip toes to whisper something in his ear.
"You want to do what?", he gasped.
"You heard me", you quirked an eyebrow with a slight smile on your lips.
"Y/N, we can do...that...in here. Caitlin and Cisco could be back at any minute", he argued.
"C'mon, they just left and you know Cisco takes forever to eat. We have plenty of time", you said before attacking his neck again, this time more strongly.
"Y/N...", he tried to call but were interrupted by your hand palming him though his sweatpants, making his breath stop for a moment.
He threw his head back and shut his eyes closed, rejoicing your touch. You took the opportunity to suck on all of his exposed neck, long and hard enough to leave marks, paying special attention to his Adam's apple. Your hand was still caressing him and he let out a moan, still trying to fight it.
"Y/N, we...stop...you really should stop", he said between small gasps.
"Make me", you challenged. "If you really don't want this then just stop me", you breathed against the shell of his ear.
He looked down at you opening and closing his mouth trying to say something, but nothing came out. He bit his lip and shook his head, defeated.
"All right, fuck it", he muttered as he claimed your mouth harshly, you immediately kissed back slightly smiling into it.
He took his hands down your back and squeezed your ass before taking them to the back of your tights and lifting you up, making you wrap your legs around his waist. With his lips never leaving yours he walked over to a chair and sat down, fixing you to sit on his lap. You were now straddling him and you took the opportunity to grind your hips against his, creating the friction that you both needed. His hands were playing with the hem of your shirt before he finally took it off, exposing your lacy black bra. A moan scaped your lips when his hands gripped your breasts and massaged them, making you grind harder on him while your nails made their way down his back.
He placed his swollen lips on your neck and left down a trail of rough kisses to the tops of your breasts, his hands traveling up and down your tights, ocasionally squeezing them. Your hands were now tugging at the waistband of his sweatpants eagered to pull them down, but you stopped when you heard footsteps.
Barry pulled his lips away from you and you both stared at each other in shock as the steps sounded closer. All of a sudden he got up and there was a mess of wind in the room, you could feel yourself spinning around. When you took sight of it you noticed that Barry and you were both with your clothes on again, just as Cisco entered the room.
"You guys, what the hell? We've been waiting for you forever", he complained.
"You didn't eat yet?", you asked confused, fixing your hair back.
"Uh, no! You said you would 'follow after', meaning you wouldn't take long to come, so we were good friends and we waited for you. But nothing. Nothing!".
"Dude, we're sorry! I just...I was changing, you know...I was a little sweaty", Barry mumbled and he just sighed, rolling his brown eyes.
"Y/N...", he pointed at you skeptically. "Was your shirt inside out before?".
You quickly looked down at yourself with wide eyes, trying to fake a laugh.
"Will you look at that?! You know me, always distracted!", you shrugged it off.
"Uh huh...", he crossed his arms. "So, what are you waiting for? Let's go, I'm starving!".
"Hmm, actually...I remembered that I have some leftovers at home, so I guess we'll just get that, right, Barry?", you mumbled looking at him with your eyebrows raised.
"Yeah...", he agreed.
"Whatever", Cisco sighed. "I'm out", he walked out the door with a peace sign, making both of you chuckle.
"So...", you turned to Barry. "Lunch?", you smirked.
"Definitely", he smiled as he picked you up in his arms and ran off.