Chapter 3 - Chaos

Percy's POV

I had been gone for around a month and I wasn't sure what to do. Being a son of Poseidon meant I easily attracted monsters. I was finding it difficult to stay in a place long enough to get my emotions in check. A place where I could lay low for a while without being attacked. Currently, I was in the woods somewhere in Pennsylvania. As I walked through them I heard some rustling leaves from the bushes behind me. I stilled and waited for a monster to attack. When it did I turned to face it. A hellhound. A suprised one at that. It lept at me,but I sidestepped it with ease and sliced riptide against it's neck. As the dust of it's remains settled on the ground I turned back around and continued on. 

I continued to walk for around two more hours, finally finding a place to camp for the night. As I set up camp a black hole opened up in front of me. Out stepped a man. I quickly took out riptide, prepared to fight. 

"I wish you no harm Perseus Jackson" said the man in a way that made me want to believe him. "Who are you" I said nonetheless even though I sensed his great power. He chuckled and spoke "I am Chaos, creator of the Universe, blah blah blah" he said as I dropped to my knees in a bow. He chuckled once more and said "no need to bow to me powerful demigod, I am not strict like the gods". "Not to be rude Lord Chaos but why are you here?" I said politely. "Well, I am here to offer you something, I am here to offer you to be my adopted son and heir, commander of my army that will be if some people of your choice, you have been abandoned by your family and friends except for a few gods and Thalia and Nico, Do you accept?" said Chaos in one huge breath. "I would be absolutely honoured to but may I be able to tell the gods I trust and Thalia and Nico that I am joining your army?" I said "Yes you may. I will transport you there tomorrow when only Zeus or Hera are in the Throne Room" he said and I nodded back appreciatively.

"Now let us go the my home" he said as he offered his arm which I accepted. We walked through the
black hole into the Void.

When we were out of the BlackVoid (that's what I'm calling it and travels you from one place to another) my jaw dropped. We were standing in front of a pure black castle. Even though it was pure black it looked as if their were galaxies floating around on the stone. Their were columns and balconies and it was just amazing. As we walked in Chaos took me to my room and told me to go to sleep. I didn't argue because I was really tired. As soon as my head hit the pillow I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning I woke up about 10:30 and got dressed into some clothes that were in my closet. A blue shirt that had Potatoes are better than humans, I wore a grey jacket hoodie and some acid washed jeans with chains hanging off them (I made this up but in my head it looks so damn awesome so MEOW!). I came out if my room and someway found my way to the kitchen where I found Chaos sitting eating cereal. I uttered him a good morning and grabbed myself some cereal as well. As we ate I asked him if he knew when I was going to Olympus. He said in a few hours.

Few hours later
I was just about to leave when Chaos came into and opened up the BlackVoid and explained how it worked. When I understood I stepped in and was transported to the Throne Room where I saw Zeus and Hera arguing. When I came in I cleared my throat to make myself known and then Zeus looked at me pissed but when he saw me it changed to surprised then happiness.

"Hello Percy, what are you doing here?" Zeus said. "Well uncle and aunt I was wondering if you could call the gods (you know which ones) and ask Hades to bring Nico and Artemis to bring Thalia please" I said pleadingly. He accepted of course. When everyone was here Nico and Thalia crushed me in a hug. "Hey I asked you all to come here because I met Chaos, creator of the universe yesterday and he asked me to become his adopted son, heir and commander to his army, I accepted and he gave me permission to tell you guys so that's why your here. I still might visit but please don't be worried if you don't see me for a while" I said in a huge breath. They were all looking at me shocked but nodded in understanding. "Oh and Uncle Hades if any souls go missing from the underworld don't be worried they're just being recruited for the army if Chaos" I said smirking. "I guess I should go" I said as the BlackVoid popped up behind me and with a wave I jumped in smiling.