Hot Chocolate ~ Calem x Rival! Reader

Requested by sato_sere , Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov

You finished with the things you wanted to do in Laverre city, also, you had beaten Valerie, the gym leader.

You were just on your way to the next road when you were stopped by a rather familiar voice;

"Wait Y/N!"

It was a raven haired male, no one other than Calem, your rival.

"Hey Calem!" You greeted as you turned around, "Long time no see!".

"Let's have a battle to see who's stronger!" He suggested, already grabbing a Pokéball from his pocket.

"Bring it on!" You said and let out your first Pokémon against Calem's Meowstic, "Looser treats the other to a drink!"

"Got it!"

...

It was getting a really close battle;

Calem sent out his last Pokémon, Absol, and so did you, your last Pokémon was also an Absol.

Both Absol's were almost at their limit when Calem raised his hand and placed his finger on some kind of bracelet;

"Beyond evolution, Absol, Mega-evolve!" He shouted, his Absol soon changing appearance.

You didn't know that Calem's Pokémon was able to Mega-evolve! And that caused your Absol to loose focus and loose.

"Good job Absol" you said, sheepishly returning it to its Pokéball.

"It was a close call though" Calem admitted, also complimenting you as he returned his Pokémon to its Pokéball, "That doesn't change that you're treating me to a drink~!".

And so, you and Calem sat yourselves out on the terrace of the nearest cafeteria.

"What are you taking, Calem?" You asked smiling as the waitress came to ask you for the drinks.

"I'll take whatever you take" he replied, grinning.

"Two Mumù-Hot chocolates please" you asked the waitress, who took notes, nodded and left inside.

"It's really fun to have battle with you", you chuckled as you glanced at the cherry blossom trees near the building, "Even if I'm the one loosing".

While you gazed at the wonderful atmosphere surrounding you two, Calem was looking at you lovingly.

But of course, you didn't see.

The waitress came back with two glasses of hot chocolate, in each glass a straw.

"Thank you" both you and Calem said in unison as you both turned around, focused on each other and the drink.

"Uhm.. this is for you, Y/N" Calem said while you sipped a bit of your hot milk, and placed a little box on the table, shoved it over to you.

"What's this?" You asked, slowly getting flustered as well as your face getting flushed, causing to drink more of your hot chocolate.

"Open it~!" Calem grinned, a slight tint of pink crossing his cheeks.

You had finished your drink already but did as you were told and opened the little present.

"I-Isn't this yours?" You asked slightly surprised;

The present was a stone, an Absolite, which would allow your Absol to perform a Mega-evolution in battle.

"It's for you, i have the same one" he said, signalling on his bracelet and on his Pokéball.

"Thank you very much, Calem~!" You smiled sweetly, placed your straw in Calem's glass which still had some of the hot chocolate and started to drink too.

Your smile made Calem the happiest rival, it was all he needed to complete his day.

"Y/N" he said, taking the straw out of your mouth, causing you to look up to him waiting for his reason of why he did that.

He cupped your cheeks and pulled your face closer to his, delicately, before he pressed his lips gently against yours, in a loving kiss.

His act caught you quite by surprise, so before you could kiss back, he already pulled away and got up.

"I have to go", He smiled shyly, his face red, "And don't worry, I already paid for the drinks. It's not very romantic to let the ladies pay~"

With that, he waved and ran off, probably towards the next road as well, leaving you dazed at that cafeteria table.

"B-Bye.." you mumbled, more to yourself than to him as you touched your lips with your two fingers, pink colouring your face.

"I can't wait for our next battle, rival~"

~End~

-------------------------------------------

My note to you:
Calem kinda pissed me off in the games 'cause he had almost every Pokémon i had on my team on his team '-' But he's cute xD

Fanart of the day:

Meme of the day:

Fact of the day:Did you know, that In some early art for Venomoth, it was shown having yellow spots on the back of its wings

Fact of the day:
Did you know, that In some early art for Venomoth, it was shown having yellow spots on the back of its wings. This was later removed?

Author-chan's question to you:
Which is your favourite Pokémon OTP? :3
Mine are SequelShipping (Hugh x Rosa) and FerriswheelShipping (N x Touko) ^-^

Thanks 4 Reading!