3

"P'EAAAAAARRRRTTTTHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rome scream on top of his lungs when he saw Earth walking in front of him. On the other hand, Earth jump a little and rubbing his ears because of Rome's thunderous voice.

"What the heck, Rome!"

Rome grinning ear to ear.

"Sorry, P'. Did you know where is P'Kong, P'?"
"I don't know, Rome. Why didn't you ask Ai Arthit?"
"Cannot find P'Arthit everywhere too"
"Find them at their dorm, Rome"

Silent.

"Rome?"
"Why i never think about it?!"

Earth shake his head when he saw Rome pout and sulk.

"Ai Bright is right about keep you. You are just too cute"

Earth pinch Rome's cheeks playfully.

"P'Earth, are you try to cheat on me?"

Aim, stood behind Earth, his hands on his hips, glaring dagger at his boyfriend's skull.

"P'Aim!"

Rome jumping a little and take a step back. Chuckle, Earth turn and pull his boyfriend closer.

"I just want to look for you"

Aim look at him.

"Why?"
"Rome looking for Kongpop. Did you see him?"
"Ai Kong just back to his dorm with P'Arthit. He look so exhausted. P'Arthit will look after him. Why Rome?"

Rome shake his head.

"Nothing important, P'. I just want P'Kong to tutor me calculus. P'Kong is really great with it"
"Why didn't ask Ai Bright?"

Rome rolling his eyes when Earth mention his boyfriend. And Earth immediately understand.

"How about you let me to tutor you?"
"Really, P'?"
"If you agree. I used to tutor Aim too"
"I would love to. Thanks P'Earth! I get going first"

Rome wave his hand wildly at them and disappear inside building.

"Wanna eat something, P'?"

Earth nod his head and smile when Aim linked their arm together. And.....let's just let this couple to spend their time without disturbance from their other gangs.

Arthit help his boyfriend to lay on bed. They just back from the doctor. Kongpop got fever. He work too hard and often skip his meal.
This week is hell for the hazer team, especially for Kongpop. His hazing activity and the school project is a great pressure for him. The perfectionist Kongpop will never let anything slip away. Thats make him ignore his own health.
Arthit already scold him an hour ago. And he still pissed off. Kongpop choose to shut his mouth. Don't want to add foul to the fire.
Arthit sigh and sit next to his boyfriend. Gently, he put his hand on Kongpop's forehead. Feel the burn under his palm.

"Please....i beg you really. Please take care of yourself. You got thinner. I want my healthy boyfriend back. Can you do that for me?"

Kongpop reach Arthit's hand, remove it from his forehead and hold it tight.

"I promise you, P'"

Arthit smile and hold Kongpop's hand back.

"I'm worried, Kong. I care for you"
"Yes, P. I'm sorry to make you worry this much. I promise you, i will take care of myself more"

Kongpop pat the space next to him. Motion Arthit to lay beside him. Smile, Arthit cuddle with his boyfriend.
Kongpop kiss Arthit's forehead softly.

"P', can you and your friends take over the hazing activity tomorrow?"
"Eh? Why?"
"I just want to rest tomorrow. My body really shutting down"
"Is it okay? I mean, we are ex hazer team, Kong"
"Nonsense, P'. I will talk to Aim and Professor tomorrow. Via phone. The 3rd year hazing team will stay there also. Ah, and you have same authority as mine. You are ex head hazer afterall"

Arthit agree and finally he let out a yawn.

"Better we rest now. Good night, Oon. I love you"
"Good night, Kong"

Silent.

"I love you too"

Kongpop smile widely and tighten his hug around Arthit's waist and they drive to sleep.