1

Arthit blinking. Once. Twice. Trice. Thats it. He start to get irritated. His eyes twitching annoyance.
Knott, Prem, Bright and Toota inced away from him.

"Ai Arthit, you okay?"
"Shut up, Ai Prem!"

Prem immediately hide himself behind Knott. Knott shake his head and drag Prem to entering the canteen. Bright and Toota tailing behind them.
They take their seat next to their boyfriend.

"Since when Kongpop get close with that girl?"

Knott asked his boyfriend when Tew give him a cup of coffee and tuna sandwich.

"I don't know since when, P'. It's looks like Ai Kong uncomfortable with that girl presence"

Wad, who just slapped Prem's hand from play his food join the conversation.

"That girl, she like Ai Kong. I knew from her eyes. How she saw Ai Kong. How she admire Ai Kong. And how she behaved around Ai Kong. And Ai Kong not comfortable with it. He choose to ignore her"

Aim, look at them while resting his head on his arm he folded on table. His boyfriend just shake his head. Messing his hair when he saw Aim yawn.

"Ai Kong often use his head hazer voice at that girl. But looks like she never give up on Ai Kong. And he is not happy with it. That girl is......how to say it....?"

Rome who resting his head on Bright's arm answer for him.

"Obsessed"
"That's right! Thanks Rome"
"No problem, P'Aim"

Knott nodding his head.

"So, it's like 'i always got what i want'?"
"I think so"
"I want to worry P'Arthit. But i think it's unnecessary"
"Why?"

Rome pointing his finger to Arthit. Knott, Prem, Bright and Toota blinking.

Arthit walking calmly to Kongpop and that girl, Maya. He just know her name when he heard a 1st year mention her and his boyfriend. He gritted his teeth while prepare his deadly weapon. He rolling his text book and walk behind Kongpop. He saw Maya widen her eyes when their eyes meet. Without a word, he use his rolling text book to slap Kongpop's head.

"STRIKE!!!!!!!!"

Wad, Tew, Aim and Rome scream together while Prem, Knott, Earth and Bright look at them in horror.

"Ai Knott, deep condolence for our fellow top"

Knott nodding agreely. They made mental note to never let their boyfriend get close to Arthit. They knew how sadist Arthit is.

Kongpop scream while rubbing his head. It throbbing painfully. He turn and ready to scold that person who dare to slap him. But he then grinning like an idiot when he meet Arthit there.

"What?!"

Arthit snapped. He still irritated.

"P'Arthit"

Kongpop was ready to launch himself to embrace his beloved when Arthit's hand knocking his forehead.

"Don't you dare! How much longer you will make me wait, huh? I'm starving, idiot!"

Kongpop chuckle and follow Arthit when his boyfriend entering the canteen. Completely forgot about Maya, who stood there unmoving.