Chapter Nineteen:

''Mom. It hurts. So. Bad.'' Miley wined. ''I know honey, I'm gonna call your dad.'' Angela said and walked out of the room. ''Okay, well you're having contractions, they're getting worse do you want any pain medicine to ease the pain?'' Katy asked. Katy was Miley's nurse. ''No, I want it all natural.'' Miley replied in an almost yell tone. ''I'll go get the doctor to check you.'' Katy smiled and walked out. Angela walked back in.

''Why was that bitch smiling? This isn't funny, does she think its funny? Its not.'' Miley said as her mom shut the door. ''I don't know, well your father and brother are on there way, and your grandma is flying in tomorrow. Do you want me to call Liam?'' Angela asked. ''No, but call Brittany and Angel, I want them here.'' ''Okay.'' Angela said and walked out.

''Okay, are you having any pressure down there?'' Dr. Mazzi asked putting gloves on. ''A little bit.'' ''Okay, you're going to feel some pressure.'' Miley nodded her head. ''You're 6 centimeters dialated.'' ''What's that mean?'' '' You will be giving birth real soon, as soon as you feel a lot of pressure down there, press your button and I will come in to check you.'' Dr. Mazzi smiled and walked out of the room.

''Mom, I'm scared.'' Miley said as her mom walked back into the room. ''I know honey, we'll get through this. Brittany and Angel are on there way.'' ''Thanks mom.'' Miley smiled. ''For what honey?'' ''For always being there even though I was a bitch to you this whole pregnancy.'' ''That's what I'm for, I was the same way with your dad when I was pregnant with you. I was abusive. If I didn't get my juice, I punched him. If that was me I would've left.'' Angela laughed, Miley laughed as well.

Miley grabbed her moms hand and sat up in pain.

''You're having a contraction. Breathe, baby, just breathe.'' Angela started rubbing circles on Miley's back. Miley took a deep breath and laid back.

A few minutes later Jason, Tyler, Brittany, Angel, and Liam walked in.

''What the fuck is he doing here?'' Miley sat up quick. ''I called him.'' Jason shrugged. ''Leave Liam, now! I don't want you here. I want you out, you cheated on me, I can do this alone!'' ''I want to be here for my babies.'' Liam said quietly. ''Mom, get the doctor. I'm feeling a bunch of pressure down there. Liam leave!'' Miley screamed. ''Okay. Just think about it.'' Liam walked out.

''Let's check you.'' Dr. Mazzi smiled walking into the room. He put his gloves on, and this gel, and checked her. ''You're fully dialated. Is everyone going to be in here?'' Dr. Mazzi asked looking around. ''Yes.'' Miley replied. ''I'll go get my people.''

''Mom, I'm so scared.'' Miley cried. ''Its going to be okay, its too late for pain medicine now. Just breathe.'' Angela said holding Miley's hand.

''Okay, on three I need you to push.'' Dr. Mazzi said looking up at Miley. Miley nodded. ''1....2....3 push.'' Miley started to push and they started to count. ''1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.'' ''Now breathe.'' Dr. Mazzi demanded.

It took 3 pushes to get the first baby out.

A little girl. Ciara Dawn Crick. 4:54pm. 4 pounds 6 ounces.

It took 5 pushes to get the second baby out.

A little boy. Caylen Michael Crick. 5:04pm. 5 pounds 11 ounces.

''So, you were taking all of your sister's protein.'' Miley giggled looking at Caylen. ''Miley, Liam's here.'' Angela opened the door. Miley sighed and sat there silent for a few minutes. ''Let him in. But, you stay in here.'' Miley said quietly holding Caylen and Ciara.

''Why aren't you with your whore?'' Miley asked as Liam sat down. ''Gone, I told her we can't see each other anymore.'' ''How long has it been going on?'' ''Only 4 days, I swear!'' Liam stood up. ''I still don't want you home, I asked my mom if she can come stay with me at our house and you can stay with my dad and Tyler at there house.'' ''That's fine with me, just please know i will never hurt you again.'' Liam sat on the bed by Miley. Miley sighed. ''Mom, can you take the babies to the nursery? I'm gonna try to get some rest after he leaves.'' Miley said handing Ciara to Angela. Angela nodded her head.

''If you want to see them go to the nursery, but I'm tired. So, I'll see you later.'' Miley said situating her pillows. ''I'll see you tomorrow. Bye, I love you Miley.'' Liam kissed Miley's forehead. Miley sat there silent. ''Liam, do you want to help me take the babies to the nursery?'' Angela asked. ''Yeah.'' Liam smiled and walked over to the cart that Caylen was in and pushed him out to the hallway.