Chapter One: Ever heard of personal space?

Authors Nag Nag Nag: 

((((LAME JOKE TIME!)-  

Me: Why didn't the mellons get married?....phffft.....Because they cantaloupe!! HaHaHa... 

Reader: NOT funny. 

Me:...yeah, yeah, I know -_-.))))

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Chapter 1: Ever heard of personal space?!

"Carriel, Get up!" a familiar voice screamed out slamming me back into consciousness. I scream too jumping up from bed. That, was my first mistake.  

Because even as I'm souring though the air with the tan glint of my carpet moving towards me at the speed of extreme pain when collision, I already know who was responsible.

And like every other morning, I have a brief moment of-"I believe I can flyyy" for about a nanosecond. This, of course, ended with an audible "UAGH!" and a mouthful of my carpet.

There's a slight "crunch" as my nose crams into the floor as instantaneous pain exploded throughout my body, especially my face.

But experience let me know it wasn't broken. This was merely party of the regular morning procedures when living next to an ass like Tristan Starkz.

Don't get me wrong, that definitely didn't mean the pain wasn't there. And a shitload of pain it was!

"Dammit.." I hiss as my eyes, already watering and my head thumping with signals letting me know at me that something was terribly wrong. 

There's complete silence for about ten seconds after my not-so-graceful descend from bed.

I jump slightly as his deep, rich laughter exploded and filed the room, vibrating of the walls. I mumble out an incoherent jumble of curse words into the carpet as a deep groan ran through me and I try sitting up.

Looking over, the rays of sunlight pouring from outside my window illuminated him, so I could barely see. I groan, blinking as I sat up adjusting the T shirt I had on so I wasn't flashing my childhood best friend my panties...again.

"Pure gold. That was golden!" Tristan, laughs as he smoothly swings out my window onto the branch of an old oak. His movement so automatic and almost graceful like he had done it a thousand times.

Probably because he has. And ugh, did I just call Tristan graceful?

Another groan left as I pulled myself up to a sitting position, back against the bed.

"Damn, Carriel you are worst than a zombie even you wake up." he chuckles leaning against the tree stem and crossing his arms. I blink several times making sure everything still worked fine.  

"I'm going to kill you Starkz. One day I'm gonna kill you in your sleep" I grumbled loudly. 

"I'd already be dead if I'm still asleep by the time you arise from the dead in the morning, Princess." he smirked.

I opened my mouth to reply but come up wordless ace looking stupid with my mouth hanging open, when I realized he was right. I literally did sleep like the dead. If it easy for Tristan, I'd be late everyday.

I groan hating the fact he was right as I stumbled to my feet towards the bathroom, right across my bed.

A glance in the mirror had me almost screaming in horror. My disastrous hair was sticking out everywhere and the dark smudges under my eyes made me look like a rabies infected raccoon on crack.