Going to Dinner with the Curly Blonde Hair Cullen

I wake up to DJ crying. I groan softly and get up. I walk over to his crib and pick him up. "What's wrong baby?" I ask picking him up. DJ stops crying and looks up at me. I smile at him and change him. After I'm done changing him, I get him dressed and carry him downstairs. I make him a bottle and hand him the bottle. DJ grabs the bottle and starts drinking the milk. I put DJ in his play pin and grab a bowl of cereal. I eat the  cereal while watching TV. DJ giggles and finishes his bottle. I finish eating right when dad walks downstairs. "Hey your up." Dad says. "Yeah, hey dad can you watch DJ today? Jasper asked me out." I ask him. Dad smiles. "Of course. I would love too." He says. I smile and get up. I hug him. "Thanks dad." I say.
*a few hours later*
"Hunny You go get dressed I'll watch DJ." Dad says picking DJ up. I nod and go upstairs. I hear the door bell ring. I look out my bedroom window and see Jasper's car. I quickly get dressed and do my make up.

I walk downstairs after getting dressed

I walk downstairs after getting dressed. I see Jasper and  my dad talking. I smile and walk over to them. "Hey." I say. Jasper looks at me and his eyes widen. "You look beautiful." He says. I blush. "Thank you." I say. "You ready to go?" He asks. "Yep." I say. We walk to his car and get in. He starts the car and starts driving. "So where are we going?" I ask impatiently. Jasper chuckles deeply. "That's a secret." He says. I groan and look out the window. After while of driving we finally arrive a fancy restraunt. Jasper parks the car and gets out. He walks over to my side of the car and opens the door for me. I smile as I get out of his car. "Thank you kind sir." I say with a fake british accent. Jasper chuckles. "Your welcome my kind lady." He says with his southern accent. He holds his arm out. I grab it smiling. We walk into the restraunt. "Do you have a reservtion?" A man in a fancy tux asks us. "Yes, its under Cullen." Jasper says politley. The man types on his computer then nods. "ah, yes...Jasper Cullen right?" He asks. "yes, sir." Jasper says. The man grabs two menus and takes us to our table. Jasper pulls out my chair. I smile and sit down. "Thank you" I say as Jasper sits down. "Your welcome." He says. "What can I get you for a drink?" The waiter asks. "I'll have a margarita." I tell the waiter. "I'll have a one too." Jasper says. The waiter writes down the order and walks away.

*time skip after dinner*
"Thank you Jasper dinner was great." I say as Jasper and I walk through the woods. We had gone for a walk after dinner. "Your welcome I'm glad you had fun." He says. "Yeah I hope we can do it again sometime." I say. Jasper smiles. "Me too next time you can pick the place we go." He says. "Okay! I'll start planning." I say giggling. Jasper smiles. After awhile of walking we get back to the car and Jasper drives me home. After we get home Jasper walks me to the door. "Alice wants you to know she's taking you shopping tomorrow." Jasper says. "Great! Dad has to work tomorrow so do you think Esme would watch DJ?" I ask. "She'll be delighted to." Jasper says. I smile and hug him. "Thank you! I had a great time." I say pulling away. Jasper smiles and kisses my cheek. "Until next time." He says and gets in his car. He drives away. I walk inside and see Dad asleep with DJ in his arms. I smile and cover them up. I walk upstairs and put on pjs.

I lay in bed and slowly fall asleep