Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
You woke up naked on top of a moving mattress which felt like soft skin and looked down. It was Eren memories of the night before started flooding your mind. As you looked up and saw a window with a disturbed looking woman outside of it.

Her face showed Horror and hatred as her blue eyes stabbed daggers into your (e/c) ones. Eren slowly opened his eyes and looked up at you smiling softly until he noticed you staring out the window and saw the girl. He scrambled to sit up and tried shielding your body from her.

The cold look in her eyes was describing the way you'd die. He rolled down the window and the words started flooding in.

"Fuck you Jaeger!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. You scooted back and tried looking for your clothing. The girl tilted her head and held a bag up. "Looking for this whore?" You turned your head and saw your clothes in a clear plastic Wal-Mart bag.

"P-please give them back" you whimpered embarrassed. The girl giggled and sneered a harsh "no" Eren chimed in and tried to talk her into handing over the bag but she shock her head "what the little skank gets for fucking another girls boyfriend."

Erens voice boomed making echoes in the car "you threw me out weeks ago Annie! I've been living in hotels and trying to get my crap back from you for weeks yet you call me your boyfriend?

Doesn't sound like something a 'girlfriend' would do!" Screaming and fighting went on like this for nearly a hour crowds of people started surrounding the car and your embarrassment grew.

When they weren't looking and stopped questioning you on things you really didn't want to answer. You took his shirt and threw it on the chest a little tight but you didn't care you just wanted to get out of there. Throwing on his black skinny jeans you silently got out the opposite side of the girl and ran.

You people laughing saying things like "white trash" or "hooker alert". Tears streamed from your eyes and all you could think to yourself was it was your turn to leave.