Mrs Horan.

I'm at school today with Phoebe and Kai today, it's been two weeks since Phoebe, Niall, Jess and I escaped.

A lot has happened since then.

Jessie was put back in a coma, we all have a schedule for seeing her, as the security services are patrolling the hospital, Sammie has been with her every step of the way, he only comes out a couple of times when one of us are in there, so he can shower or change.

Jessica is due to stay in the coma for two months minimum. The doctors think that if they give Jessie's brain enough resetting time maybe it might remember a bit more.

Phoebe and I had our hair dyed back the right colour the day we got out of capture on my and Phoebes persistence.

Anyway.

School sucks as usual, like being stuck in business, but the new guy that Jess had dibs on was acting a little weird though.

I mean he was still sexy and gorgeous, but he was a little sympathetic looking towards Phoebe and I. Literally every time he looked at me or Phoebe he looked sad for us. I don't know why he would, for all everyone knew Jess was safe and well, as the CIA and MI6 released.

No one really knew about the kidnap except the lies that all of us had been told to tell to the public and media.