Chapter 11

I gasped at the sight of it. What was it? What did it mean? So many questions ran through my head, yet I didn't know how to get the answers. I didn't even know where I was. I was in a dark room, chained to a bed, I knew that much.
I laid back in the bed, my head throbbing from thinking to hard. Maybe this is all a dream? Yes, maybe it is...

{Jeff's POV}

I guess she still hadn't figured it out yet. We branded her! She's ours now, and if she tries to escape...well, that's a different story. It's not like she has much choice anyway, she's chained to the fricking bed! It felt good to brand someone again. Last time didn't work out too well...still, she's a good fighter now. I'm glad we got to keep her. A very good fighter indeed...

She laid back down into the bed. It looked like she was lost in her thoughts. I took an opportunity to scare her, she had no idea she was being watched, anyway.
Slowly, I snuck up to the bedside. I stayed there, kneeling, staring at her with my beautiful white eyes, my grin as wide as ever.
"(Y/N)..." I said. As she turned to look at me I hid under the bed, trying so hard not to laugh. She sighed, and laid back down.
I got out from under the bed, but stood this time. Just standing there...
She looked up at me and began to scream. I clasped my hand over her mouth.

"Shut up, kid! I'm not supposed to be here!" I whisper-yelled.

She pushed my hand away and whispered back,"Then why are you here?"

I had no comeback. Why was I there?

"Uh, none of your business. I was just--checking on you. We gotta keep you safe. You'll be of great use to us,kid."