Xanxus x Squalo Yaoi {[Hard-ish]}

YAOI BOY X BOY

DON'T LIKE DON'T READ

Well this isn't exactly OMG. But I hope you like it, it's my first time

(H.T.)

A fine sweet smell evaded the rooms within the house; the trail of fragrance led towards the kitchen. Squalo, was cooking in front of the stove, his long grey hair tied back and draped behind him, the apron tied loosely on his hips. Bel and Mammon were needed in a mission and Lussuria and Levithan were with them to make sure they stuck with the mission in France or somewhere close. Xanxus couldn’t be bothered to go on the mission and Squalo didn’t trust his boss to eat alone… he’d probably choke on the food… it occurred before, and Squalo didn’t want that happening again, hence to Bel’s annoyance, Squalo stayed in the mansion.

At the current moment in time Squalo was cooking, this was very rare deal, as the maids and butlers cook the food. Xanxus as expected was snoring on the couch in a un-boss-like manner. Squalo had soom put the food down on the table and peered over his snoring boss and sighed.

With a sudden, mischievous urge; Squalo got water and flicked it lightly at his boss’s face, reaction was given, Squalo laughed quietly to himself as he constantly repeated the action.

“Voi, boss” Squalo chirped, Xanxus opened his eyes with the familiar annoyed look, “Food’s done” Xanxus looked at the food and sat up,

“Who made this?” That was the first question asked.

Squalo narrowed his eyes, crossed his legs and un-tied his hair, as his hair fell the annoyed look remained there. “I did” He replied un-comfortably, he didn’t want his boss to find it funny that he could cook.

“I’m supposed to buy that shit?” Xanxus scoffed and looked at Squalo’s annoyed face.

“You were asleep” Squalo retorted “’Course you wouldn’t know, you eat it anyway, why bother asking?” Xanxus knew he had offended his right hand ma instantly, but he just began to eat looking at an offended, sulky Squalo.

 After he had finished the food Squalo picked up the dishes and went to the kitchen, he ran the tap and set up to wash the dishes, he was annoyed, so annoyed that he didn’t realise Xanxus followed him into the kitchen, Squalo constantly sighed.

“Trash” Squalo jumped and whipped his head behind him and dropped the dish into the soapy water, embarrassed, he turned around realising that fact Xanxus followed him and he didn’t even notice.

Xanxus was now inches away from Squalo, who had just dried the dishes “W-what?”Squalo pouted looking at Xanxus,

“The food was good” Xanxus said poking Squalo’s forehead.

“T-thanks?” Squalo looked at the abusing finger poking him rhythmically, “Voi, stop poking me” he said moving away.

Xanxus watched Squalo take his apron off and hung it on the door, Xanxus followed after him and walked to his room, Squalo’s room was after Xanxus’s, but Xanxus was going to force him into his room for sure.

Soon Squalo reached Xanxus’s door and almost went past it, almost. Xanxus had opened his door and pulled Squalo in,

“VOI!” He yelled, and soon he bounced on Xanxus’s bed. He heard the door close and click… Xanxus had locked the door. The grey haired shark looked at his boss confused and oblivious to why he was in Xanxus’s room, many a times he was kicked out for just waking him up, which is an annoyance Xanxus, but why, all of a sudden was he brought to him room?

Xanxus leaned over Squalo with a sinister smirk on his face… that smirk meant trouble. “What the hell are you doing?” Squalo snarled. Xanxus cupped Squalo’s cheeks with one hand and forced his lips onto his, Squalo stiffened in shock and attempted to shove Xanxus off him, all acts were futile. Xanxus had now gripped both of Squalo’s wrists at either side of his body.

Squalo flinched when Xanxus’s hand fisted up his shirt and groped every inch of his body sensually, Xanxus’s tongue licked Squalo’s tightened lips, which refused to open, so Xanxus did by force. He pinched Squalo’s nipples, he flinched,

“Ah!” Xanxus took this opportunity to slip his tongue and roam in Squalo’s mouth, dominating him completely. 

Soon the two were in the locked room, Squalo’s shirt had been practically ripped open and was his bare legs were revealed, he panted with a flustered expression. Xanxus above his was shirtless revealing his scars, both were in a powerful and yet lustful kiss. Xanxus ran his hand down Squalo’s bare leg and spun him round, ass presented to him, this made Squalo blush even more than before.

“Aren’t you fucking tempting?” Xanxus asked, his voice became husky; he parted Squalo’s ass cheeks and fondled his tight hole with his large fingers caused Squalo to buck forward,

“X-Xan- Ah” He panted, his hair covered his eyes.

“Loosen up will you?” Xanxus whispered huskily as he added a second finger and began scissoring inside Squalo’s tight asshole. Squalo’s panting was working Xanxus up, he leaned over Squalo’s body and bit his soft skin, claiming him and making marks all over his body. Squalo flinched and gasped as Xanxus removed his fingers from Squalo.

“You’re a little slut now aren’t you?” Xanxus taunted, Squalo panted and groaned as a reply. Xanxus un zipped his trousers and his hard organ prodded Squalo’s tight ring, he held his hips tight and pushed inside him, Squalo screamed in pain,

“S-stop-ah, bas-it-”he panted, Xanxus stopped and waited for Squalo to catch his breath; his knuckles became white with tension.

“What it hurts?” Squalo heard Xanxus whisper he knew the bastard was smiling as he said that, before he could dart a reply Xanxus rammed himself inside Squalo making his come, hard.

“You like it when it’s painful?” Xanxus whispered peering into Squalo’s ear,

“Do I fuck! It hurts like hell you bastard” Squalo yelled.

Xanxus moved backwards and bucked forward once again….

They continued for a long, long time…