I will stop at nothing to be with you

Annie Pov

I cant do this i freaked out in class and went to the office on my way there god i dont need Chelsy honest what dose she want any ways she has that stupid Nash Grier. Chelsy stopped me and i snapped out of my thoughts thank god people cant really read minds and Chelsy gave me a present what a surprise might just be a prank of some sort but you know what bring it. And i grabbed the stupid thing and opened it guess what permentant paint came on all over me and i knew it was some god damn prank stupid dumb wit girl Chelsy said and ran off and then Nash comes at of no where and says i got it on  tape. What i said with a big ouch the paint was making its way to my eye and Nash wiped it away. He told me he wants to take me home and i told him  no i will wash up in the girls bathroom just leave me alone i dont like you go with your girlfriend Chelsy she seems to love you more and you two have something in common the pranks she could help you out with your vines she will probably only use you to get famous anyways with that i walked to the girls bathroom. I heard footsteps behinde me i walked a bit faster but then the person brabbed me and kissed me and wow this person was a great kisser like always it was Nash.

Annie he said i will stop at nothing to make this right and thats how this ends i told him he said no all we need is faith and hope and we will get the life back together.