News

Firstly, I changed the cover for this book. What do you guys think? I made it by the way as well as the cover for the sequel as well.

Now the main reason for the sequel coming so late was mainly because of my laziness, procrastination and no inspiration but guess what I've finally come up with the title and I'm currently working on completing the intro/prologue. Thank you for the 54k reads and 2k votes, that is a lot and like wow, I still get so happy whenever I see people adding this to their reading lists because I honestly think this could be a lot better. Plus this is currently number 36 for short stories wow. You guys are honestly the best, so on to the news you actually want to hear.

The title of the sequel is...*inserts dramatic drum roll*

A Fool For Two, yup what do you think? Are you already getting ideas for what's going to happen? One thing is for sure, I plan on not making it as sad and depressing as the previous one but I won't promise on it to be bubbly and sunshines throughout because when does life ever go the exact way we want it. It'll still be as relatable as I try to make it and yes, Nathan will now become a more relevant character. The future of his relationship with Melanie? Hm, you'll just have to read the sequel to find out.

The first part should be posted tonight or tomorrow night, but it depends on how fast I can finish up the intro. Currently aiming for 500 words because it's just the intro future chapter will be at least 1k words long so don't worry about it being as short as The Third Wheel.

• • • • •