Chapter 25

Jordan

"Oh so now you decide to come through? Where's your bitch at?" Chanel asked, placing her hand on her hip. "What bitch? I'm only fucking you." I said, pulling her into me and kissing her lips. She blushed as she stared in my eyes like she was wondering if I was telling the truth. "You got a whole wife talking bout 'I'm only fucking you' nigga you a fucking liar. Get the fuck off me!" She snapped, snatching out of my grip as I laughed for no apparent reason.

"Plus you got a daughter with her." She says, growing envious.

"Would it make you feel better if you got pregnant? I'll pay for it." I offered and she looked shocked by what I said. "Yes or no?" I ask. "Jordan we haven't spoke in a while and you decide to show up asking me to get pregnant. Do you know how much responsibility comes with parenthood? I'm not ready for that yet." She stressed.

"So you're telling me no?" I ask, getting mad for some reason. "I'm saying I'm not ready. I'm only eighteen, Jordan." She says and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait what? You told me you was twenty one." I said. "Anyway, I feel like you should do it just because. I might marry you one day." I said.

"Divorce your wife first. Then we'll talk." She says, walking away from me. "I'm working on it. The shit ain't easy. Where the fuck you going?" I ask, following her to the back where she had candles lit and rose petals on the floor.

She started blowing the candles out as I leaned against the door frame watching her every move. When she finished with that, she pulled her robe off exposing her naked body before she began dressing in some little ass shorts and a tank top.

"I was just playing with you. Do you really think I'm dumb enough to let that shit happen?" I say. It's bad enough I gotta deal with Nala's crazy ass keying my cars and shit.

"Come here." I said and she did as I said. "Now can we fuck?" I ask and she nodded her head, laying down on the bed. My phone started ringing and I pulled it from my pocket to see Nala was calling.

"What?" I said as I brought my hand down to my belt and proceeded to take it off. "Come outside." Was all she said before hanging up and I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering how she knows where I am. "Hold on real quick." I say as I pick my belt up and put it back on, walking towards the front door. I pulled it open to see Nala smoking a blunt while leaning against my car that just got out the shop because Domonique shot it up a few weeks ago.

"What the fuck you want?" I ask while walking towards her and she smiled. "To negotiate." She said. "Negotiate for what?" I ask, confused as to why she was even here right now.

"I want you to tell me you love me, and mean it. And I want you to stop fucking playing with my emotions." She says, still smiling. "Nala you know how I feel about you." I said, trying to calm her down because even though she was smiling, I knew she was pissed off. "Nah, I don't know how you feel about me. Why don't you go ahead and tell me."

"I feel like you have good pussy, and we should fuck more often." I said causing her to slap me. "That's all I am to you?" She asks while I rubbed my ear to stop the ringing sound. "Stop asking questions you already know the answers to." I snapped and she laughed.

"I don't know why you keep playing with me. I'll kill you, Jordan." She threatened. "You starting to make me mad." I said, and she laughed. "Just tell me what I want to hear and nobody has to get hurt." She says.

"Nah. I'm not saying it because I don't love you." I said and she rolled her eyes before casually tossing her blunt into my car. She then pulled a big ass lighter from her purse and flicked it one time before tossing the lighter into my car.

"Why? It just got out the shop." I whined, watching her get a baseball bat from her car and proceed to bust all my windows with it. I snatched the bat from her and approached her car, doing the same to hers while she watched without a care in the world.

"You're the one who bought it." She shrugged before pulling a pistol from her purse and pointing it at me causing me to sigh. My car was now fully engrossed in flames and Nala was dying laughing like the shit was funny.

"You got one more chance to say it before I shoot your hoe ass." She said and I blankly stared at her, waiting for her to shoot me.

A sharp pain went through my lower stomach and another went through my shoulder. She shook her head, like she didn't really want to do it but I gave her no choice. "I'd give you a ride but I honestly don't feel like driving all the way to the hospital." She says, squatting down to look in my eyes. My body was getting weaker by the second and I could feel myself fading in and out of consciousness.

"Even after all these years, my feelings for you haven't changed. I love you with everything in me, Jordan. It's fucked up how you don't even feel the same way." She says, shaking her head.

"Bitch quit playing and take me to the hospital before I die." I choked out and she bit down on her lower lip, like she was turned on. "Your eyes are sexy." She complements.

"Nala I'm serious." I said, coughing up blood and she chuckled.

"Okay, fine."

I need to stop fucking crazy bitches but they be so damn cute with lit personalities.