sixteen

"Why are you doing all these kinds of jobs all of sudden?"
I tried not to stumble and kill myself on the boxes laying all around the room. Jackson was guiding me and telling me where to stop or not go.
"Since you can't really do any of the jobs they offer, I need to do it for you. All the saving won't come from your grandma."
Before I managed to say anything, he stopped me by putting his finger on my lips.
"And don't 'Jackson' me."
"But-"
"No buts, only my butt. You can try touching that one too if you want."
I punched him in his chest because I missed his arm but I didn't want to make it awkward so I acted like if that's where I wanted to punch him.
"Ow, my boobie."

"Why are you doing this?"
"Doing what?"
"Giving me money you worked for."
"I already told you. Because I want you to see my handsome face."
"But seriously .."
"You know, I want to make people around me happy. Especially my closest friends. I don't like to see you struggling with everything because you can't see, I don't want to see you depressed because you can't enjoy things anymore. Look, you make me happy but I fail to manage to do the same because you are always worried about your sight."
"But you do make me happy Jackson."
"Really?"
"Really."
"You can still repay me with hugs."
"If the surgery works, I will work hard to give you all of the money back."
"Nah, I only want hugs and you can start repaying now if you want to get rid of your debt."

He was the first one to make a move to make it easier for me, but I hugged him back, squishing the life out of him. Jackson was muscular so I'm sure it didn't really affect him that much since I'm really weak. I tried to find his face with my hands to give him a little peck on his cheek.

"I knew my face was irresistible. You can't even keep your lips of it."
"Fine, I won't do that anymore."
"No,no,no. But you need to repay your debt."
"Didn't you want hugs?"
"But it's not enough."
"You're annoying."
"Thank you."