"I don't know about you, but I'm gay as hell."

Gabe's point of view

"Knock knock," someone called and I looked up from my guitar. "I'm coming in."

"Sure." I mumbled and then looked back at the guitar. "What do you want?"

"What was that the other day?" Ashton asked as he walked in, closing the door behind him. "Honestly Gabe, what was that?"

"I don't know " I admitted as I tried strumming a B minor chord. "I really don't know. I was mad and-and I couldn't stop myself from just... blowing up."

"That really wasn't fair." He told me and I nodded as I pressed harder on the strings, only to get a sharp spike of pain running through my finger.

"I know!" I told him, my voice louder than I intented it to be. "I'm a fucking asshole for that. I get it. You all had your chance yelling that at me yesterday."

"Don't put words into our mouths, we never called you that. We just said that was wrong of you to say. We did drop the words fuck and fucking a lot though, I'm sorry about that." He told me as he sat on my bed. "You just... you don't call him Christina, he's Chris."

"I don't know why I did that." I said as I looked at my hand, determined to get that damn chord down. "I just wanted him to leave me alone and-and I guess that I thought if I said something they would hurt him, then he'd leave me alone."

"You did more than just hurt him." He assured me and I sighed.

"I know..."

"You should go apologize." He told me and I laughed loudly. "What's so funny?"

"Apologize? Like that's gonna fix anything that I said!" I scoffed and then set my guitar aside. "I'd be lucky if he even lets me look at him after what I said. Do you understand how fragile he is over this stuff? It's like throwing a plate at a wall."

"Maybe... Maybe give him some time? After all, you guys have a YouTube channel together and can't just abandon it over a fight." He reminded and I shrugged.

"What I said is enough for him to hate me for the rest of my miserable, lonely life." I ran a hand through my hair and he rubbed my back. "I guess I just... I felt... better than him."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he's the talented one. He can sing and he can play guitar, and I guess since I have more friends at school and a girl who's actually interested in me, I felt like I actually was better than him. Like it was some kind of silly competition." I confessed and crossed my legs.

"You know you're talented too. You can sing just as well." He complimented but I didn't buy it.

"I don't know." I shook my head. "Chris was just born talented, and I can't even do the most basic barre chord in the history of guitar."

"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it." He assured me and I just shrugged. "So, what did you do when you skipped school the other day?"

"Friends and I hung out at the park." I admitted. "Around noon, we ended up going out to eat, then ended up back at the park before I walked to the school to get picked up."

"Do you understand what kind of trouble you could have gotten into? What if something happened to you?" He asked and I was silent. "We thought you were at school. Why did you skip?"

"Because I thought it'd be cool. I have good grades and they all wanted to skip, so I just agreed to it." I told him and leaned back against my headboard. "I don't regret it though. I'm sorry, but I had fun."

"I don't want you to regret it, just wanna make sure you know that it's not okay to just skip school cause' you felt like it." He told me and I nodded. "Besides, if you didn't know, you're grounded just because if what you said to Chris. That's it. Really, like... as long as you don't skip again, if do, then you'll be grounded then."