imagine 10: kyle lowry

I've been waiting for some1 to request Kyle

I hope you love it, sorry it took so long for me to post this

for @onlyangelica

"Thanks for coming today, Angelica. I feel like I perform better when I have someone watching me." My best friend DeMar told me, today I was watching their practice, his girlfriend couldn't make it so I volunteered.

"No problem," I said as we got out of the car and walked into the gym.

DeMar led me to the bleachers where the other girlfriends and wives sat, a lot of people were wondering if DeMar and Brittney (i don't remember his gf's name so we gonna go with the most basic ass name Brittney, sorry if your name is brittney tho lol) Broke up, because I came in with him.

During the whole practice I felt a pair of eyes watching me like prey, and every time I looked over it was always a pair of golden brown eyes staring into my soul. The guys had a 15 minute break for water, and time to talk, and mostly catch their breath.

"Hey Angelica," DeMar said approaching me with a good looking guy.

"Hi," I said shyly, this man standing next to him was making me nervous already and I had no clue what his name was or who he was.

"This is my buddy Kyle, Kyle this is my best friend Angelica." He said introducing us to each other, I felt tension rising.

"H-Hi Angelica n-nice to m-meet you," Kyle said stuttering, he was extremely nervous which was super cute.

"Nice to meet you too," I smiled, trying to hold in my giggle.

He held his hand out to shake, but I went for a hug, which turned into an awkward encounter.

"So," DeMar said, breaking the awkward tension. "Kyle wanted to ask you something, right Kyle?" He said turning to Kyle, who was biting his lip.

"Um, yea, um.." He said really nervously, unable to finish.

I giggled, he was super adorable. "You don't have to be nervous, I don't bite." I said winking.

He elbowed DeMar in the stomach and the rest